[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a date later today at this music festival thing put on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 21.png (164KB, 752x829px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
164KB, 752x829px
I have a date later today at this music festival thing put on by the city, and I just remembered I don't know how to dance, nor do I have much desire to learn.

How fucked am I /adv/?
>>
Not fucked at all. Dancing is all about expression. You may look like a goofy flailing white boy, but if you aren't afraid of what people think she will find it attractive. Especially if you initiate. Grab her hands and do one of those cheesy spins or something, she'll love it.

I get that you're absolutely terrified though. But you need to go to the festival or you'll regret it. You can either:
>Suck it up and dance. Take a deep breath and just do it
>Drink a bit and do it
>Get one of those plastic casts or borrow a cane and tell her you hurt your foot skateboarding
>>
>>17329680
Push your way up to the stage, throw up the horns, and head-bang.
>>
File: 00damn3.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
00damn3.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>17329698
>Dancing is all about expression.

Unless that person's going to some strange artistic interpretive dance, not it's not. It's just popping and copying a bunch of moves to a beat.
>>
>>17329698
I like the third option. Sounds like something I can get behind.
>>
>>17329698
Actually now that I think about it, my left leg is pretty messed up from a snowboarding thing a couple years ago.

Regardless, thanks. And as a followup, how do you know so much about me?
>>
And while we're all here, might as well get as much out of you as I can. I'm going with her and some of her friends (no clue how many), and we've only really talked a few times. Any tips?
>>
It's just been a while since I've done something like this, anything is appreciated.
>>
For the record I've been awake for a while (nothing to do with this, I'm just nocturnal at the moment), which is why there are about 5 posts of me talking to myself.
>>
File: 1ioeKpa.png (251KB, 1275x471px) Image search: [Google]
1ioeKpa.png
251KB, 1275x471px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.