[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in such a predicament and don't really know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 446x362px
So I'm in such a predicament and don't really know what to do.

>have female best friend of about 14 years now (I'm male)
>we have experimented sexually together quite a few times back in our teens
>always kept the sexual stuff kinda separate from our friendship and never dated or anything
>she's been in a relationship for a couple years now
>going through rough spot in the relationship so she invites me over to help cheer her up so she's not sad and alone
>end up having just a fun and good night (nothing sexual happened)
>put on a movie and I fall asleep about halfway through
>she gets a phone call and it wakes me up
>she doesn't realize I wake up
>it's her boyfriend
>pretend to sleep and overhear their conversation
>he's trying to fix up the rough patch and asks if it's he could just come over and work it out in person
>she tells him it's not really a good time
>he replies with "oh so you're with anon?"
>she tells him we're just hanging out and watching a movie
>he gets all pissy and upset cause I guess he's just jealous/uncomfortable with how close of friends we are
>asks her if she loves me
>hesitation from her
> "yes... No... I don't know. Can we just talk about this some other time?"
>rest of the call isn't really important

So she doesn't know that I heard their phone call and I don't know what to do. I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything and I kind of feel the same way but I also don't even really know how I feel. I've just been distraught since. Advice?
>>
Anal fuck her beastly. Show her u rep u alpha dog
>>
>>17329582
Man I'd love to get back on that piece of ass but I just don't know if all the headache that would cause would be worth it
>>
It's totally worth it life moves on and of them will learn a valuable lesson. Arse fuck her though. No kids no unwanted commitment.
>>
>>17329603
Well I guess the real question at this point is how do I go about approaching this? Cause they're both trying to mend their relationship so it's not like she'd just sit up on my dick again cause I ask nicely
>>
>>17329579
do you have feelings for her or want to be with her officially at all, op? do you think she might feel the same way? maybe talk with her about it gently, bring up that you overheard and sympathize. idk man, just really depends on how you feel and if you love her at all. i'd say try to talk with her about the two of you if you have true feelings and may want more.
>>
Animals eat other animals. She is there coz subconsciously she knows u are a g and he is Manlet. It's evolution. Fuck her hard and the rest will fall into place. Just remember. Be a man when u get on it. Not an emotionally driven little boi. Beast fuck. You know u want to.
>>
yo you got pics of her?
>>
>>17329609
I think, I don't know though. I don't know if it's just cause we've been friends for such a large chunk of our lives or if it's anything more. I've been in relationships and stuff but have never really felt as comfortable around any of them as I am with her so I guess it could be something more?
>>17329610
Back as teens we had some wild kinky times, so to go back at it again would be one hell of an insane fuck that's for sure
>>
File: 1467093846811.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467093846811.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
Alpha time:

>Invite girl and boyfriend to dinner at fancy restaurant.
>Ask boyfriend "What would you like to eat?"
>After he looks at the menu, rip your clothes off and jump onto the table.
>Say "Fuck."
>Hoof him in the face and jump on him.
>Say "I will be dinning on victory."
>Lean in close.
>"With a side of Fuck."
>Rip his heart out and eat it.
>Then use his blood as lube to Fuck girl.
>Everybody there will be so turned on that the world's biggest orgy will happen.
>It will be called Fuck.
>And everybody will cum at the same time while you whisper "Fuck..."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.