[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering plastic surgery, or more specifically some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: surgeryfeat1.jpg (61KB, 623x452px) Image search: [Google]
surgeryfeat1.jpg
61KB, 623x452px
I'm considering plastic surgery, or more specifically some form of facial liposuction to reduce the fatness of my face.
I was also considering a nose job.
Has anyone else on this board ever had cosmetic surgery? Did it make anything any better, or was it a disappointment?
I've just recently turned 18, and I've been struggling to do normal things such as talk to checkout assistants, or ask for help in stores due to my ridiculous insecurities.
>>
I wish.
I lost 189 pounds of obese now i have all this excess skin everywhere and i feel uglier than i did fat.
If only i could get rid of all that skin
>>
>>17329533
Go to a shrink you pussy
>>
Might want to get therapy
>>
Post a pic of your face so we can see what we're dealing with here
>>
>>17329566
Is it even necessary? OP is clearly a drama queen
Who the fuck struggles to even talk to people just because they think they have a fat face or an ugly nose? This indicates putting way too much value on things that are completely meaningless
>>
>>17329565
I do actually, they just teach me how to breathe.
There's no underlying problem that they can solve anyway. This is such a 1st world problem, and there are people with real issues in the world, and I don't want to risk taking the help they need away from them with my own bullshit
>>
>>17329566
Rlly, you think I'm going to post a picture of my face on 4chan??? I struggle to ask for help when I can't find something in a supermarket, I'm not putting myself on here to be berated
>>
>>17329568
I agree that looks are meaningless, but society doesn't see it that way. For my viewpoint, people who are attractive just seem to have it easier. I'm not saying that if I get surgery suddenly my life will be perfect, but honestly, let's not pretend that how attractive you are isn't important in life.
>>
>>17329580
That's not even the point
The point is no one is naturally ugly enough that it isn't even possible for them to talk to a fucking cashier
>>
>>17329777
I think it's more a mental problem than actually I physical problem
>>
>>17329789
Exactly
Go to a shrink OP
>>
>>17329533
Don't get plastic surgery until you get over this mental problem and fixation over it.
>>
>>17329533
There are success stories of surgery. But also the rate of suicide among people who have had cosmetic surgery is quite high. That's because they put all their hopes into the belief that if they change that one physical thing they'll be happy ever after. But they discover they're still the same person inside, and have no other guard against depression.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.