[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear anons, I need some advice regarding my friendship. Been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (97KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 605x806px
Dear anons, I need some advice regarding my friendship.

Been friends with this guy for 2 years, we are both in our 20s, I'm a girl.

Recently I have noticed he talks with me less and less. For example, he used to text or call me five times a day, we would talk for hours. Now he messages me every couple of days but our interactions are brief and lack the usual intimacy. He doesn't dm me funny pics on instagram, doesn't answer my snapchats, turns off fb chat. We don't live next door so most of our interactions were via social media/texts/calls. We met the university and became friends because we shared some classes. Then I changed the major but we remained friends. He doesn't have a gf and I don't think I've upset or offended him in any way. I don't get why he acts so distant and wonder what should I do. Ask him about it? Accept he doesn't want to be my friend anymore? Help, I'm really clueless.
>>
>>17327438

As you get older, people become busy in their own lives. It's probably nothing personal, he's just growing into his life and figuring things out for himself. If you're close, try setting up a night once a week or so where you grab coffee or something and catch up.
>>
>>17327438
this is some shitty bait, friend. i'll bite anyway.

>guy pursues girl for two years
>girl loves the attention and decides to string him along
>beta orbiter stops orbiting cause he grew a pair
>"wow guys, what's going on? where's my steady stream of attention?"
>>
>>17327438
Have you asked him?
>>
>>17327438
Either he has fallen for you and afraid so needs to detach or he has fallen for another girl and she is occupying his time ior he knows you are hot for some other guy and wants to give you space
>>
>>17327438
Don't attach yourself to people who aren't emotionally attached to you. Everyone has to get through on their own, unless he wants to make you his life mate you just need more friends.
>>
>>17327438
My go to guy friend did the same thing, knew he really liked me and I suspected he had just given up. I left him a message I needed some photos of myself taken in different outfits and would he help me. He called back immediately, he came over and I let him take hundreds as I changed clothes and posed some provocatively. Two whole hours of prime attention and admit we had a blast. He has the photos on his phone and all is well in our world now.
>>
>>17327479
Wow this is really sad on both sides. A guy, that is so lonely and hopeless, that he orbits this girl constantly and probably has intense feelings for her. And this girl who manipulates him just to get attention. A sad sad world we live in
>>
>>17327508
He was purposefully ignoring me. We both had fun doing it so I don't feel bad about it at all. We both know we'll do it again
>>
>>17327538
His words are still valid and very true.
>>
>>17327446
I suppose you are right, it might be just life getting in way.

>>17327450
We were platonic, anon

>>17327451
Not yet, I don't want to seem nosy or clingy, after all maybe it's nothing unusual for guys.

>>17327455
He knows I'm not dating anyone or anything like it; might be he has eyes for some girl though

>>17327474
Duly noted

>>17327479
It's not something I would do though.
>>
>>17327572
>We are platonic

you should tell him that and see if he still talks to you.
>>
>>17327577
Actually it's a funny story, because at the beginning at our acquaintance I fell for him hard. Told him about a year later and his response was pretty clear: he loves me as a friend and nothing more whatsoever. So I'm pretty confident we are platonic.
>>
>>17327538
Honestly I think its mostly his fault for having so little self respect and being so short sighted. But the thing with the photos shows that you intenionally manipulated him for such a stupid purpose and that you have a lack of character.
I wont call you a terrible person, cause there are really worse things one can do. But I wouldnt want to be friends with someone like you.
>>
Well, I'll give it a bump
>>
he probably wants to avoid a situation like this chick's boyfriend:
>>17327586
>>
Have you tried sucking his dick?

Seriously talking, people grow in different directions. I hardly have any contact at all with the people I used to hang out with a couple of years ago. It's part of growing up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.