[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me my girl friend her cousin and my girlfriends best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 992x558px
So me my girl friend her cousin and my girlfriends best friend and her boyfriend and his friends are going to see fireworks tonight (they were cancelled yesterday because of thunderstorms). My only problem with this is that her friend and her boyfriend and his friends are ghetto black people. She's Filipino and her cousin is too and I'll be the only white guy there. This makes me feel very uncomfortable and it doesn't help that my dad is a detective and has probably dealt with a few of them before. If they hear my name they will be able to know I'm related to him because I have a very Greek last name that is hard to forget once you hear it. I really don't know what to do, I don't want to tell her I'm not going for that reason because she'll probably get pissed off and call me racist and get her friends after me or some shit.
>>
>>17326824
If you're afraid that you're girlfriend is going to get her black friends to jump you because you're being racist, then maybe you should reconsider everything in your life.
>>
>>17326824
Forgot to add the area we are going to watch the fireworks in is really close to the hood. I asked if we could go drive and sit somewhere else to watch but she said her friend said to meet in the area that is bad.
>>
>>17326838
It's not that necessarily, I'm more worried about her and me getting in a fight over it or something
>>
>>17326824
>So me my girl friend her cousin and my girlfriends best friend and her boyfriend and his friends are going to see fireworks tonight

>dies from illiteracy
>>
>>17326854
>checking grammatical errors on 4chan

Fuck off autismo
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.