[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, so I finally got a gf. She likes me a lot. Tried to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: guzman-luis-large.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
guzman-luis-large.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Ok guys, so I finally got a gf. She likes me a lot. Tried to give her the dick, it went well but I couldn't cum. Haven't fapped as often as I usually do. Ever since I got a gf my libido went down. I am not gay. She gave me a succ for 10 minutes and nothing. I'm am/was a virgin, does it count if a came or not?, I want to know what the problem is. I have been drinking and smoking a lot more often than usual. Could that be it? Could it be that I put a lot of pressure on myself be it cause I was insecure? Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.
She came many times btw.
>>
C'mon guys, I really need help!
>>
lay back on the booze and smoking, and mainly relax. Explain to her that it's not her fault, just in case she takes it personally. You may just have a hard time getting there, some dudes are just like that. Not that big of a deal
>>
>>17324702
Thanks a lot bro/broette. I did, she took it well. Thanks again.
>>
You're gay but in denial about it because you don't want to be gay
>>
>>17324702
Eh might wabt to quit pretending youre not gay. Seriously.
>>
>>17324724
Lmao, I'm not.
>>
>>17324709
I'm not. Hahaha
>>
I'm not gay you guys stop it
>>
File: 9505680_f520.jpg (62KB, 520x751px) Image search: [Google]
9505680_f520.jpg
62KB, 520x751px
have you thought about the possibility that you might just like feminine cock better? just throwing that out there
>>
If this thread were to be interpreted into a dramatic theater piece, I would pay good money to watch it.
>>
>>17325460
do it. mkay
>>
>>17325468
Nah I'm lazy.

Seriously though this was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.
>>
File: 1465213110979.png (2MB, 2000x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1465213110979.png
2MB, 2000x1419px
>She came many times btw.
this really cracked me up

virgin, drunk, limb dick anon made his gf cum "many times" the first time they slept together. oh my dear summerchild
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.