[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl basically makes it her whole 'thing'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: hebrew.jpg (80KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
hebrew.jpg
80KB, 500x678px
What does it mean when a girl basically makes it her whole 'thing' that she doesn't like you. I'm talking every time I see her she's sticking out her tongue, making faces, giggling, "ew it's Anon", making an effort to hug everyone in the room then getting to me and saying "ew" then giggling a lot and saying "just playing boo" or something along those lines.

Whenever I'm in the checkout line she makes sure I come through her line so it's not like she hates me, but what the hell? I'm not great with social games.

We're both post college, coworkers, around 25.
>>
>>17324366

>making an effort to hug everyone in the room then getting to me and saying "ew"

Well that's just harsh.
She's playing it off as banter, but she's alienating you.
Soon others will join in.
Gratz, you'll soon be the group scapegoat, first blamed, last saved.

GFTO.
Stop giving her attention.
Find something to focus on that'll keep you away from her.
Avoid her checkout line.
>>
>>17324366

Stop giving her attention, don't let it bother you, ignore her.

that's how you deal with that shit. There is no better comeback.

She's obviously paying attention to you by making an effort to make you feel bad about yourself, just ignore her and do your own thing.
>>
she probably likes you. she's showing it the way a six-year-old would, but she probably likes you. ask her out. if she says yes, then great. if she says no, tell her sorry for the misunderstanding, the way she was teasing you made you think she was into you. or just tell her she has cooties.
>>
>>17324439

Your call.

I would still ignore her if I were you tho
>>
>>17324366
She's a ho. Not worth your time since she keeps trying to put you down like that.
>>
File: 1462929983580.png (28KB, 536x693px) Image search: [Google]
1462929983580.png
28KB, 536x693px
>>17324395
>Stop giving her attention.
This.
>>17324419
>Stop giving her attention
Also this.
>>
>>17324366
>We're both post college, coworkers, around 25.
Jesus.
>>
She probably does like you, you could try asking her out if she has nice birthing hips, but she is behaving like a child so might as well just ignore her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.