[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a week since my girlfriend of five years dumped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1467123190456.jpg (43KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1467123190456.jpg
43KB, 601x601px
It's been a week since my girlfriend of five years dumped me. I've somehow managed to not miss school and work, but im still torn up on the inside and now bordering on alcoholism. Sometimes i'll hear a song, see a restaurant, or some mundane object that reminds me of a memory we share, and i turn into pic related. Moreover, i keep mulling over regrets i have, how i could have acted differently etc. How long does this bullshit last guys?
>>
>>17323834
it lasts for a very long time, took me about 1.5 years to get over my ex, got over him by finding another jerk that reminded me of him
>>
You have to come to peace with the present, which is that you are now separated from her and reunited with yourself. The hole is to be filled from within by loving yourself. And monitor your inner talking, it is it that makes you go into those sad avenues of thoughts, and it is linked to your self-image. Change one, you change the other, and bit by bit, you'll fully recover and be stronger than before.
>>
Girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me.
Jokes on her, because I'm a psychopath.

I don't feel anything.
Already got 10 other chicks I am talking to and was talking to.

Women are all the same, OP, I sweet talk the fuck out of them and make them think I am the kindest guy to ever graze this world.

I play the poor act, so they never expect much out of me when it comes to money.
I've fucked, came inside and been with 9/10s+.

TL;DR: make a beast out of yourself and forget all the gay emotional stuff.
>>
>>17323899
This guy here again.

Just wanted to post again and call you a pussy.

Pussy.
>>
>>17323834
Drinking never outpaces the self-loathing, OP. Its a universal truth.
>>
>>17323900
>>17323899
Is this the new pasta?
>>
Weeks, months, years. The worst will be over in five weeks, the doldrums will be over in five months, your investment will have totally evaporated before five years rolls around.
>>
>>17323834
dont get back with her ever even if she tries to get back with you

IT WONT WORK, and it'll reset all of your progress
>>
>>17323906
No.
I am just a very successful car salesman who grew up on 4chan.

Trust me, it gets better when you stop being a pussy.
>>
File: 1466835342470.jpg (270KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1466835342470.jpg
270KB, 800x1199px
>>17323919
>>17323899
>>17323900
>>
File: 1453561260744.png (3MB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1453561260744.png
3MB, 1912x1072px
>>17323919
>car salesman
>>
>>17323925
Can't blame anyone else but yourself for being a pussy, OP.

Girls already have a vagina, they don't need another one.
>>
>>17323925
O shit. Let the bodies hit the floor
>>
>>17323834

I'm really sorry man, but these next few weeks are going to be hell. I'd say after a few months you'll still be depressed, but a lot better. Don't ever expect it to all go away.

Here are my tips:

1) I cannot stress this one enough: remove everything from/about her from your life. This means delete her on facebook, remove pictures, gifts, etc. from your home and DO NOT CONTACT HER BY ANY MEANS. that will be the toughest part, but you can't have her in your life and move forward.

2) Improve yourself:
>Go to the gym
>Go to as many social events as possible
>invest time in a hobby
>Surround yourself with friends.

These will help you gain perspective and eventually, when you're ready, find another.

3)This one helped me: write down whenever you break down. Write down what you feel, both physically and emotionally. Write down your thoughts. And then ask yourself are you distorting reality, or is your thought really true?

I.E. "She's the only one for me". What evidence is there for that? Is she actually a unique snowflake?
As for breaking down, if you think you're just about to lose it, call the suicide hotline, or a similar number. The people there are usually helpful.

It get's better, but it will take a while. Good luck man.
>>
>>17323932
TL;DR how to cope with having a vagina.
>>
>>17323932
this anon pretty much nailed it, read this OP this is as good as it will get
>>
>>17323834
It's always hard to adjust to a new life especially when it suddenly ends with you having no say so. Just give it time
>>
OP, if you kill yourself now the pain will go away.
>>
She probably already has another guy who gives her better sex. Girls only leave when they are interested in another male. Women must always feel protected and special. Look around and see if your bestfriend is fucking her.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.