[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a massive mistake . I met this one girl on Omegle and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160704-182425.jpg (85KB, 1437x343px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-182425.jpg
85KB, 1437x343px
I made a massive mistake . I met this one girl on Omegle and she seemed pretty lonely so I felt bad and I talked to her. Now she thinks we are in a relationship or something. I gave her my # cause she wanted to talk and now she's constantly calling me! What do I tell her. I was just trying to be nice...
>>
>>17323789

>hey you seem really nice and really pretty but we dont know each other in real life. this isnt a relationship and it could never really be one. im sorry but i dont think its a good idea that we talk anymore.
>>
>>17323789
Lesson: emotional leeches love white knights, its a free meal.

Tell her your not interested, or ignore her till she gets the point.
>>
brb going to Omegle
>>
>>17323804
I'll go with the latter. She also kept asking if I think she's cute and i didn't want to to say no but yeah she's not.
>>
>>17323789
>giving your phone number out to people you have never met from the internet
Oh dear.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-183315.jpg (83KB, 1025x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-183315.jpg
83KB, 1025x1312px
>>17323822
She fucking weird , like "honey" where tf iddi that come from.... made me cringe
>>
>>17323789
she might be trolling you if she called four times in a row. did she write anything?
>>
>>17323809
Sure if you want to see some dicks
>>
>tfw no clingy, slightly crazy gf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.