[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any 30+ anon's here? I'm curious, what are some things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1456501400956.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1456501400956.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
Any 30+ anon's here? I'm curious, what are some things you regret doing/failing to do in your 20's?
>>
>>17323601
31 married with kids here. \

I regret very little actually. After being around for so long i realize that all the shit i dealt with led me to the happy place i am at now. Maybe traveled some more.
>>
Not abstaining from alcohol sooner.
>>
>>17323614
big one for me,
>>
>>17323607
when did you meet your spouse?
>>
>>17323614
>>17323617
Same here.
>>
>>17323622
At a convention my friends dragged me too after a bad breakup.
>>
>>17323637
just goes to show, always fucking say yes to doing things.
>>
>>17323614
story?
>>
>>17323638
Exactly. If you keep trying new things and getting out there you will have very little to regret in life.
>>
I'm about three years too young to post here and well on my way to graduationg from Hogwarts.

What's it like being a wizard, bros? I don't feel any special even though by society's standards I'm a total fucking loser for not getting my dick wet.
>>
>>17323614
>>17323617
>>17323627
Same here too...

Realized earlier this year I'm an alcoholic despite not even drinking that much the prior year, but I found myself getting trashed any time I'd have a drink. I couldn't just have one. For the vast majority of my 20's I was either drunk or high everyday. High for sure. Drunk maybe 3-5 times a week. Then there were the bad decisions. Prostitutes, fat chicks, DWI's.

Fresh start for my 30's. Been exercising the past year and eating right. Quit smoking 6 months ago. I'm in the best shape of my life. I wish I would have started this earlier.

I do wish I would have gone to school earlier. I went back when I was 25 and I only have an Associates currently. I know it's not too late to go back at 30 and finish but it's tough when I've been in a career orientated field for the past 3 years and I've got bills and a pretty structured life but I can't help but feel a degree might help me jump up a little more in terms of income.

While these are things I wish I would have done or not done. I don't really regret much. I've made a pretty good life out of the mistakes I've made and I'm happy with the life I have actually. Plus 30 is still pretty young. Now if you're 30 and jobless with no education, no skills, no savings, no car, no house/apt. etc. you might might want to start to worry.
>>
>>17323669
whats the dating life difference between early/mid 20's vs 30's like for you? I always here 30's is the prime for alot of men
>>
>>17323680
brain and boner work in sync instead of fighting each other when your younger. So dating is easier. Also girls in their late 20's are still hot and want older men. So i can see why it's a prime time.
>>
>>17323667
That is what you perceive to be as the standard. Focus on yourself man, as long as you're not a shut in sleeze bag you'll eventually become interesting enough to catch someone's eye.
>>
>>17323680
This wasn't me >>17323702

Girls want different things as they get older. At least some do. It's less about superficial attraction and more about security. So your looks can be down just a bit but if you have a good job, house, etc. your stock goes up. Girls aren't just looking at your face anymore. Basically priorities change as women get older.

Then there's the whole aging thing. Some women do age poorly even into their 30's so they have to find a man sooner than later. So you still get them while they're good looking but they're on the decline and they know it.
>>
>>17323732
Yeah, by that point I'm pretty sure the only available women are the ones who are undesirable. And I do mean utterly and completely undesirable, like landwhales and/or coocoo for cocoa puffs. Considering how easy being a woman is, I doubt there's any single ones left past 30.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.