[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was dating a girl for about a month. She said she didnt want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I was dating a girl for about a month. She said she didnt want a relationship right now because her heart isnt in it as of yet . At first when she said this i thought she wanted to stop dating me. Only the past few days , after reading through the conversation, have i realised that she did want to carry on dating but she just wasnt sure about me. Is it even worth me contacting her again and carry on dating? i mean if she was already questioning the relationship, i dont see how it could even work out.
>>
>>17319062
>I don't want a relationship right now
Translation:
>I don't want a relationship WITH YOU right now (or ever) but don't want to hurt your feelings

This relationship is a false-start, start looking for something else.
>>
>>17319068
op here. why cant women just be honest? im basically over here now but now im kind of left a bit confused. i would rather have my feelings hurt than be given false hope. they wouldent like it.
>>
>>17319072
You're probably plan b
Seriously don't even bother
>>
>>17319072
People aren't honest in relationship situations because:
1. They don't know how to genuinely express their feelings
2. They are afraid of making the other person angry. Think of those times you've seen an overbearing guy hitting on a girl who is clearly not attracted to him - she won't straight up tell him no because she's worried he'll get angry and aggressive/abusive.
3. They genuinely care about the other person's feelings and don't want to upset them further.

This situation is a bit of 2 & 3. Yes it's annoying to be led on but that's just something that happens sometimes. As you date more you'll get better at telling when things are genuine but even then you'll get caught by surprise sometimes. No point stressing over human behaviour, you can't change it.
>>
>>17319138
i honestly dont think i am. been thinking, and i put in all the effort i could, if she doesent feel a connection now, i doubt she will in the future. no point in putting in the effort. i would like to hear more peoples opinions though.
>>
>>17319062

That is code for I want to fuck Chads.

Inb4 r9k, I am not autistic. Women are all just whores inside who like money.
>>
>>17319141
thanks for sharing that with me. i do agree with you. i understand women will often put things a certain way because they are afraid the guy will flip out etc. i was really nice about it though. i said i wish her luck with what ever she chooses to do. and when i thought she didnt want anything to do with me, i told her i hope things work out for her etc. i think the sexual chemistry was great with her but when we done normal things together - i.e go around an art gallery, the chemistry was terrible.
>>
>>17319146
haha, maybe. the sexual chemistry was good but outside the bed room, it was bad.
>>
Shes one of those girls whose telling you that she doesn't want a relationship now, but what she really means is she doesnt want one with you. She sees no real chemistry. When shes explaining & it sounds like she wants to still date it's because she does. Most likely to get free meals, movies, attention & compliments. But don't think that those dates will get you any action from her because they wont.

I know because Ive done this shit & men eat it up like candy.
>>
>>17319146
For a non-autistic person you sure are fucking autistic.
>>
>>17319332

It is evolution that women want the best mate. So if you are a loser your girlfriend will in the very least get tempted to cheat with someone who is better looking and / or wealthier. This is nature. There is a reason why spineless sacks of beta flesh were killed back in the days of our ancestors.
>>
>>17319326
>But don't think that those dates will get you any action from her because they wont.
we would fuck a few times on every single date, and i bought her anything. she would always pay for half of the hotel, and buy her own drink, and food etc. i would offer to buy her drinks and food but she flat out refused.
>>
>>17319326
sorry. i meant to say, i never bought her anything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.