[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had sex with a girl and I pretty much want it to just be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sorry, man.png (223KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
sorry, man.png
223KB, 500x339px
So I had sex with a girl and I pretty much want it to just be a one night stand. It happened last night (the same night I met her) and I've been texting her today. She seems at least kind of keen on seeing me again, but I want out.

I figure that I just have to tell her that I'm not feeling it and we should go our separate ways (although a bit more eloquently than that). Is it fine to do this over text? Would be necessary to call her or meet up with her to do this?
>>
Just stop talking to her, she'll take the hint.
Or, if she's crazy, she'll be obsessed with you and make you life a living hell.
>>
>>17317979
I was considering ignoring her, but I met her at a bar I go to semi-regularly. Pretty much I shit where I ate but, I want to smooth it over as much as possible
>>
I personally would call.

If I was the girl, id appreciate a call over a text anyday.
>>
Just be her friend and turn her down saying that you're busy or something if she ever tries to get in your pants again, OP. You thinking about this right now and not deciding that just being friendly is the automatic way to go implies that you are already overthinking it. Also, there's a million other bars she can go to if she gets pissy.
>>17319183
Downvoting this.
>>
>>17317947
OP tell her through txt, it's fine. Just tell her the truth. Youre not interested in dating anyone at the moment.

>>17319191
Down voting? Gtfo
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.