[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I have a dilemma. Theres this 9/10 qt3.14 that want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1365307469527.jpg (35KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1365307469527.jpg
35KB, 298x292px
Hey /adv/ I have a dilemma. Theres this 9/10 qt3.14 that want to bang me bad, problem is Im a virgin and Im anxious/nervous that she'll reject me because of that fact. Also Im 18 what do?
>>
>>17315336
just pursue her and if sex is on the table then give her a heads up and explain that you're a virgin
>>
If she likes you I doubt she'll care. A lot of people are still virgins at 18 (I was 19) so it's not like it's super uncommon or weird at all.
>>
let her know youre a virgin. if shes too much of a bitch to the point where she'd judge your for that then she's not worth it.
>>
File: cool person.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
cool person.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
Don't care.
It doesn't matter.
You either not do it or you fail. Both ends with nothing.
However trying has the chance of succeeding.

Remember: Nothing matters. Nothing ever matters.

Just go for it.
You're 18.
I have socks older than you. Who cares how you feel when you're that young.
Just try to fuck as many people as you can.
Also, do your homework.
>>
>>17315336
Remember, if you try, there is a chance she will say yes or no.

If you don't, it will be no regardless

Freak chance or no chance, son?
>>
If we can get a man on the moon you can get your dick wet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.