[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes guys respect a woman? Not attraction, but respect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: jett5.jpg (90KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
jett5.jpg
90KB, 600x403px
What makes guys respect a woman? Not attraction, but respect. What makes guys look up to a woman?
>>
Not being a whoer
>>
>>17315013
>What makes guys look up to a woman?

if they are better than me at what i do
>>
>>17315013
Having her shit together. Everyone's always such a fucking mess.
>>
Money and authority.
>>
Wisdom, kindness, and being a badass. Also being attractive, sorry op.

Why are you craving respect? The only person that you need respect from is yourself.
>>
>>17315059
This
>>
>>17315013
Moral and ethical integrity and they love and are good at what they do.
>>
Being intelligent and rational, and not the overly sensitive, emotion driven permanently offended whinner that so many are becoming today.
>>
>>17315013
I respect women who have abortions or give up children for adoption. Being self aware enough to know that you can't properly care for a child and taking steps to avoid that is something I admire. Of course, I respect women who are responsible enough to not get pregnant more but I'm sick of all these women having kids without really thinking about the weight of it.
>>
Building her identity around other things besides "being a woman"
>>
>What makes guys look up to a woman?

Honesty, integrity, straight-forwardness, hard-work,
intelligence.
>>
>>17315015
This
>>
independent, individual, self aware
>>
Try asking the same question but instead write "What makes a person respect another person".
>>
These answers are all literally just "by being a man," stereotypically.

Not that it's necessarily bad. But you might as well be gay.
>>
>>17315013
I respect everyone by default. But I guess a woman who is humble, caring and open minded would gain more respect from me than usual.
>>
>>17315399
No. These answers are being an adult. Girlish traits are not attractive. Womanly and mature traits are.
>>
Being able to equal me on something I care deeply about, or at least come very close to that level.
>>
>>17315013
I respect women with lot of self-confidence, that are proud of themselves for a good reason, who enjoy life doing what they do and are beyond the expectatives. Women who actually have PERSONALITY and don't need to depend of someone.
>>
>>17315059
This. Actually having plans (work, the future), not being lazy, having some good hobbies and genuine interests etc gets a lot of respect from me.
>>
File: 13Taub.gif (1MB, 245x132px) Image search: [Google]
13Taub.gif
1MB, 245x132px
Being direct and brutally honest. I like to attack problems head-on, but most women are incredibly conflict-averse and it annoys me to no end.

>>17315072
>being attractive
Personally I respect ugly women more. They've had it harder in life.
A beautiful woman hops on twitch and everyone throws money at her.
A hideous woman has to get by on her abilities.

That's why I respect shit like not wearing makeup, not having perfect teeth, etc. It sends the message that she doesn't have to look good, because she IS good.
>>
>>17315013
Maturity; like real, genuine maturity that lets them be open to ideas and not a reactive, melodramatic child. It's hard to explain, but 90% of people who think they are "mature" simply are not, but the best part is that you don't have to worry about what they think.
>>
>>17315013
Intelligence and sovereignty
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.