[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wasn't gonna post this because it's so embarrassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160601_190418.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_190418.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
I wasn't gonna post this because it's so embarrassing but fuck whatever. tl dr I got cucked with my 18 yr old ex of three years by a 28 yr old skinny dyel who's 5 inches shorter than me. she literally said to me im fucking him tonight like I feel like such shit. should I feel bad or just disgusted? im 19. last night I was at his house with her smoking dabs and he smoked me up and then I left and they slept together but she says they didn't do anything yet but obviously that's changing soon.
>>
>>17314644

wtf is this even a picture of
>>
>>17314644
Dump the slut
>>
>>17314649
It's a pic of the elusive black father
>>
So hang on. You'd broken up already and you were hanging out with this older dude and now she is fucking him and telling you about it?

Yeah, that sucks, but you are both literally teenagers and you aren't with her, so what? Basically that makes her a really shitty friend who happens to be your ex?

I guess tell her that you don't want to hear about shit like that because while you aren't together anymore you still don't need to hear about that sort of shit because it is just childish and seems like it is designed to provoke a reaction? Also, she can do whatever she wants, but like, fucking older guys basically because they've got drugs will potentially sting your self esteem when you get older and wiser so uhh, do whatever?
>>
>>17314948
>elusive black father
>not realizing unicorns and elves aren't real
>not using your fucking eyeballs to see it's CLEARLY photoshopped
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.