[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna get a girlfriend but im too shy/nervous talking to girls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: 12882463.jpg (78KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
12882463.jpg
78KB, 550x535px
I wanna get a girlfriend but im too shy/nervous talking to girls. Also,im an introvert and most girls wanna get out ,go to clubs and for walks when i rather to stay home and browse the web... what to do?
>>
Just be confident and make some friends, once you start making new friends try and spend more time with a specific girl in that group, dont be afraid to ask a girl to hangout with you. As long as you keep them intrested and they actually want to spend alot of time with you then you know they want you. Dont ask them out, just kiss them once when you feel like the time is right.
>>
File: 20160611_212022.jpg (1005KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160611_212022.jpg
1005KB, 2560x1536px
Just know it aint all sunshine and rainbows and some girls are fuckin evil. But when its good shit like this <<<<happens.
>>
>>17313500
But i don't wanna get socialized i have been used to be alone and i dont like changes..
>>
>>17313488
>Just know it aint all sunshine and rainbows and some girls are fuckin evil. But when its good shit like this <<<<happens.

>How to know if they are evil before i hang out with them so i dont have to just avoid them afterwards?
>>
>>17313506
Dude how old are you?
Whats you reason for wanting a girlfriend?
Are you expecting to get laid?
Do you want a responsibility?
>>
>>17313500

>they want to spend alot of time with you then you know they want you

Would like to point out some girls like to just hang around with guys with no attraction involved. This information is misleading.
>>
>>17313510
You wont know whos evil. you just got to be ready for a responibility [you need to be willing to leave youre house for this girl]
You cant be selfish.
You cant want sex all the time.
You cant expect it to be perfect especially on your first time.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313506
>Dude how old are you?
>Whats you reason for wanting a girlfriend?
>Are you expecting to get laid?
>Do you want a responsibility?

>20
>Im feeling lonely sometimes but not the kind of lonely when you feel that you want to hang out with your buddies but, the kind of lonely when you wanna hug someone and feel wanted and important for her..
>I hope so
>Yes
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313500
>
>>they want to spend alot of time with you then you know they want you
>
>Would like to point out some girls like to just hang around with guys with no attraction involved. This information is misleading.

>Dude i want a gf not a girl best friend or friendzoned lol
>>
>>17313518
It isnt misleading. If you ask a girl to hangout ALOT and they want to spend time with you ALOT then theres a possible relationship there.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313510
>You wont know whos evil. you just got to be ready for a responibility [you need to be willing to leave youre house for this girl]
>You cant be selfish.
>You cant want sex all the time.
>You cant expect it to be perfect especially on your first time.

>Leave my house? But why? She must understand my needs and love me/respect me/accept me the way i am otherwise i dont want that,to change for her...
>Why? Everyone is. lol
>I dont.
>I guess it never is anyway
>>
Also i want to be like me i mean introvert,same interests and opinions so i can relate to her and we won't argue for these stuff
>>
>>17313526
Well I always start off as friends with a girl and have a progressive relationship and just let it lead into a relationship until both of us are ready to make it official. This sort of thing cant be rushed. Ive found this to be the best way to have a good relationship.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313526
>Well I always start off as friends with a girl and have a progressive relationship and just let it lead into a relationship until both of us are ready to make it official. This sort of thing cant be rushed. Ive found this to be the best way to have a good relationship.

Where do you find your girls? online in real life? and if its irl,how do you approach them? any tips?
>>
>>17313528

Guy I knew asked a girl I knew to hang out ALOT and she DID hang out alot with him but there was no romance involved from the girl, while the guy was living in fantasy that she actually liked him. Was painful to watch. Then when the girl got a bf he went all batshit. Dont want to see others go trough delusions like that.

POSSIBLE, yes, but far from fact.
>>
>>17313547
If you expect a girl to bend to youre will and you expect this girl to have a perfect personality and you expect them not to argue with you, you wont find anyone youre alone so you cant have these high expectations of people.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313547
>If you expect a girl to bend to youre will and you expect this girl to have a perfect personality and you expect them not to argue with you, you wont find anyone youre alone so you cant have these high expectations of people.

>Why not? The world is big... 8 billions of people..i BET somewhere there is a girl just like me! Why i can't just find her?
>>
>>17313558

I wanna find a cute girl and be also friends but fuck buddies as well is that so wrong?
>>
>>17313554
In real life is best because you know they atleast live nearby and you can date people you already know which actually makes it so much easier. Just be confident and dont bring up other girls or negative subjects. Ask alot of questions about them and be intrested in what they have to say.
>>
>>17313488

expand your mind. life isn't divided between party sluts and people who browse the internet 24/7

if you literally only ever want to browse the internet, you need to fix your life before you even consider getting a gf
>>
>>17313586
You can be best friends with youre partner. Relationships are harder to maintain but so much more rewarding.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313554
>In real life is best because you know they atleast live nearby and you can date people you already know which actually makes it so much easier. Just be confident and dont bring up other girls or negative subjects. Ask alot of questions about them and be intrested in what they have to say.

>You know what this is interesting but i always think stuff like "what if she is the girl im seeking and we have so many common interests and opinions BUT she has a boyfriend?" or "what if she doesn't like me?" and usually these type of selfasking questions make me feel anxious and i never get to know them a little better because there is always a possibility that, the bad scenarios tend to be true :/ know what i mean? i think to much before do a move...
>>
>>17313488
>>17313595
So true. If you really want to be happy you need to improve youre own life 1st and then when you have the time and are little bit mature enough to handle a girl and want some sort of personal growth.
>>
>>17313598

but what if she isn't a good friend but a good partner? what then?
>>
>>17313613

>how can i know when i'll become mature enough?
>>
>>17313619

you wont for sure. perfection is the death of personal development. theres always a next level.

but you know now that if all you want to do is sit around and hang on the internet, than you dont even really want a girlfriend. by your own admission you'd have no idea what to do cuz apparently anythign you can do with a girlfriend would bore you.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313488
>
>expand your mind. life isn't divided between party sluts and people who browse the internet 24/7
>
>if you literally only ever want to browse the internet, you need to fix your life before you even consider getting a gf
>>>>why is wrong browsing the web? like millions of people do that everyday 24/7 lol
>>
>>17313624

>why is it wrong browsing the web
>like millions of people do that every day 24/7

cuz you are doing litearlly one thing 24/7. if you like that, fine stop whining about a gf since only wanting to do that means you dont want a gf.
>>
>>17313623

>well, if i could find a girl that she did adapt to my own personal everyday life and she was ok with that then i see no problem lol
the problem is to find an adaptive/understanding girl like that which is difficult i mean even in badoo.com and pof.com i never find a girl like that...
>>
>>17313638

>dude why i cannot have both things (since both are things i really want to) simultaneously? is this too selfish for you?
>>
>>17313607
Ask them if they have a boyfriend.
Ask them if you have a chance with her.
Ask Ask Ask!!!!
Dude you need to understand women.
>Be me
>Be asking "do you wanna go out?"
>GRL "i dont know ^///^"
>Be me asking "lets go out for coffee"
>GRL "Sure! ^///^" or "Sorry im busy this week maybe next time"
>be asking "whats youre number?"
>GRL WRITES DOWN
>"See ya this weekend" ;)
>>
>>17313640

what? dude do you know what greentexting is for. you're doing it really weird and backwards.

>if i could find a girl

if all you do is browse the internet, what would the girl even adapt to? you're saying 24/7 and you dont want to do anything else, so what would you do with this girl? are you basically just asking for a sex buddy? do you know you cant have a date where you just browse 4cfhan.

>i cant find girls like that

cuz its a sad life

>>17313648

if you want ONLY to browse the internet it cant be simultaneous.

if you had a girlfriend what would you do with her? think about it. if ur willing to do other things as well, sure, but you are insisting that you will only ever browse the internet.
>>
>>17313619
Because you wont say pathetic lifeless shit. We are giving you advice and youre fucking ignoring it. You say youre 20 but you act like a fucking child with no experience with women
>>
Im done guys this guys a fucking troll.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313607
>Ask them if they have a boyfriend.
>Ask them if you have a chance with her.
>Ask Ask Ask!!!!
>Dude you need to understand women.
>>Be me
>>Be asking "do you wanna go out?"
>>GRL "i dont know ^///^"
>>Be me asking "lets go out for coffee"
>>GRL "Sure! ^///^" or "Sorry im busy this week maybe next time"
>>be asking "whats youre number?"
>>GRL WRITES DOWN
>>"See ya this weekend" ;)

well the following is more like me /behavior...

>>Be me
>>See a cute girl i would like to talk to
>>Planing on what to say to her
>>Planing how to approach her
>>Thinking of how would she respond to
>>"Nah...maybe some other day ..."
>>Go home and play Skyrim and CoD all day
>>Watching GoT and thriller/action movies
>>Go to bed
>>Sit in my bed and think about "what if she actually did like me?"
>>Regrets for no talking to her.....

boohoo FML
>>
>>17313677
fuck you cunt
>>
>>17313666
>20 but you act like a fucking child with no experience with women

That's what he's here for, you idiot. If he had good experience with women he wouldn't be here
>>
>>17313654
i would fuck her the hard way ;) know what i mean
>>
Im 20 but never had a relationship sorry for being a freak to your judgemental eyes
>>
>>17313679
You are fucking 20 dude get out of youre moms fucking house and work. You seem like the kind of guy with no good qualities. You are pathetic!
>>
>>17313723

hes right, this is bait.
>>
>>17313730

I bet i could wreck your sorry ass in a PVP in Dota2! youll see some qualities there
>>
>>17313729
I tryed to give you good advice but you just ignore it.
/Adv is for people seeking advice so take it or leave it.
>>
>>17313488
I'm just assuming you live in the U.S., because the U.S. is a very extroverted oriented country, which puts introverts at a disadvantage immediately.

Just think, there are thousands of self-help books with emphasis on things that you could be reading. And you're not reading them.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313729
>I tryed to give you good advice but you just ignore it.
>/Adv is for people seeking advice so take it or leave it.

>>Good advices by tell me to change myself?
Whats the matter with your stupid head didnt i already told you i m an introvert?
Ever heard what an introvert is? Dumbass.
>>
>>17313737
Nobody cares dude. Unlike you i go out and i get laid. Its not so hard. I honestly think youre like 14 because no fucking way is a 20 year old sitting at home all day on the internet.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313488
>I'm just assuming you live in the U.S., because the U.S. is a very extroverted oriented country, which puts introverts at a disadvantage immediately.
>
>Just think, there are thousands of self-help books with emphasis on things that you could be reading. And you're not reading them.

>>>I dont live in USA stop assuming stuff you dont know. If you dont know something you can always ask. Dont assume. Its the 21st century ffs not the middle ages!
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313737
>Nobody cares dude. Unlike you i go out and i get laid. Its not so hard. I honestly think youre like 14 because no fucking way is a 20 year old sitting at home all day on the internet.

>gilfs dont count (neither hookers) sorry dude
>>
you suck at advices i give you that its like youre trying to win the medal of "most useless advice ever" lol
>>
>>17313748
"Introvert" you say it like its a disablity. Its just youre way of saying your a basement dweller. Btw changing is apart of human nature and its apart of learning and growing to be a better person. If you arent willing to do that then you are worthless.
>>
>>17313488
>>>17313748
>"Introvert" you say it like its a disablity. Its just youre way of saying your a basement dweller. Btw changing is apart of human nature and its apart of learning and growing to be a better person. If you arent willing to do that then you are worthless.

wow what a great advice we have in there "you are worthless" well done try cheer me up some more like you so excellent do!
cocksucker
>>
>>17313772
Goodnight virgin. Ima go to my girls house to fuck. ;P
>>
>>17313793

i hope you get STD's she is a whore!
>>
>>17313800
just like your momma
>>
>>17313800
Anon roasted your ass faggot
>>
>>17313786
You need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>17314466
Lol he told us he's 20 but that is total bullshit
>>
>>17313748
... I think you might be the one that doesn't know what an introvert is.

From what I can tell, OP wants a girl-shaped decoration he can occasionally fuck.
>>
I don't think you get out enough to know what "all girls" are like. It's not all clubbing. All of my girlfriends have been introverted. They go out to eat with a few people, low key.

Also you can't be afraid of crowds. A crowd doesn't notice you. Dissappear in it.
>>
>>17313488

>introvert

Nah mate you're just lazy. Yeah clubs aren't the scenes for most people but if you dont even being outside of your room and "anime and vidya" are your hobbies then you're just lazy.
>>
Lol
This kid abandoned this post btw.
He made another post and claims he's in uni.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.