[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres this girl i know from working in retail who goes to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 097b508f90a69ef2247324588dd216d5.jpg (441KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
097b508f90a69ef2247324588dd216d5.jpg
441KB, 1600x900px
Theres this girl i know from working in retail who goes to the gym with me and she seems into me through subtlety flirting (asking for massage, getting really close to me, accidentally bumping into my boner etc). The isssue is she has super strict parents and hardly goes out, she gets asked out a lot but rejects every guy. So im confused what she wants, i dont really want to date her but the sexual tension drives me crazy. What should i do?
>>
marry her you need to make an honest woman out of her OP.
>>
That's not subtle you all you idiot. Man up and invite her over for Netflix + chill, or continue jacking off to the fantasy of it
>>
Also she seems like a good girl, so when i noticed the subtle flirting i was suprised. Im pretty confident she is crushing on me but confused with what she wants because she has no time for boyfriends or casual hookup.
>>
>>17310079 easier said than done. I dont want to shit where i eat (know her through work) but sexual tension is causing issues
>>
File: 1455733082380.jpg (240KB, 1656x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1455733082380.jpg
240KB, 1656x1009px
>>17310066
>purposely spends time with you outside of work
>asks for you to touch her
>close physical proximity
>"guys, she's being real subtle but i'm very perspective so i think she might possibly be flirting with me?"

put your penis in her vagina.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.