[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it paranoia to have a sudden realization that all the weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Louis Theroux.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Louis Theroux.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
Is it paranoia to have a sudden realization that all the weird shit that I've ever googled is held in databases and now tied to my identity. What about potential effect on my future if they ever became compromised?
>>
>>17309570
This could only harm you if you tried to work at Google, and IF they went through the trouble to try and track every action you've ever done. Which would be ridiculously difficult, because they don't know every address you've ever been at.

So yes, it is paranoia. What isn't paranoia and what could actually hurt your future, is if you have wildly inappropriate things on social media. Anything that could possibly be interpreted as racist, illegal, sexist, hateful, irresponsible, etc. Pictures, comments, all of it. If you have even the slightest thought that your name can be googled and returned to social media or other forums that have bad content, you need to get to work on getting rid of that.
>>
>>17309575
Different anon here.
Is it also paranoia if you tape the webcam on your laptop?
>>
And every post you've ever made on 4chan.
>>
You're not paranoid. Paranoia implies delusion, and what you mentioned is a objective concern based on facts.

If you're concerned about this, you can just delete and turn off your web history in google's settings
https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/465?hl=en
>>
My advice is to stop caring. I work in public security and if it ever became known that I'm a furfag or someone tried to blackmail me about the fact that I've (legally) slept with prostitutes I simply would not care. It's nobody's business but your own and if someone breaks that then turn it around on them by calling it inappropriate and not caring.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.