[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I just found out that, as of two weeks ago, my whore girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: questionlady.jpg (3MB, 2721x1806px) Image search: [Google]
questionlady.jpg
3MB, 2721x1806px
So, I just found out that, as of two weeks ago, my whore girlfriend has been using an "arrangement" "seeking" website to whore herself out to guys twice my age for hundreds of dollars.

I was using her computer, noticed the URL, went to the URL, typed in her email address and password and there's a bunch of convos about when to meet up.

That whole time she kept making me give her really granular plans about when we can hang out.

We had been dating for 6 weeks, and things had definitely gotten serious. She had set a few things up for last week and then went radio silent on that website, so it's possible she had a change of heart, but the complete silence makes it seem more likely she just got spooked for some reason and did a different account.

My brain is telling me to drop her immediately.

My heart is telling me to see if I can more information and trying to figure out how much she'll lie before I make a decision.

My dick is telling me to ask you guys.

What do?
>>
>>17307977
>questionlady.jpg
just talk 2 her
u been with her for like a month
tf u gonna lose Senpai
>>
Bail and find a woman who isn't a literal whore.
>>
File: notfaking.jpg (74KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
notfaking.jpg
74KB, 467x700px
>>17307982

> "just talk to her"
> just give her free reign to make up whatever and talk you into not doing what you already know you should

I already know she's enough smarter than me to get away with a bunch of lies.

Actually, thanks for making my path pretty clear.

And I'm not the one who loses here, I promise.
>>
File: swerve.jpg (82KB, 501x326px) Image search: [Google]
swerve.jpg
82KB, 501x326px
This is now a "how do you break up with a literal whore without having her flip out and try to fuck with your life" thread.

I'm just kidding; I know that's not actually possible.

Wish me luck.
>>
>>17307997
nigga the core principles of a relationship or virtues if u will are honesty mutual content
if u cant seem 2 maintain that then idk
talking is hella important in a relationship im sure u kno this
so the fact that talking to her is basically ur last option
it doesnt spell good my man
>>
>>17307977
>6 weeks
>serious
anon pls
you know the truth now. if you have any respect for yourself, you will leave her asap
>>
>>17307977
baka senpai get your dick inspected. Who knows what she's dragged home.
>>
>>17308022
this desu
>>
>Serious
>>
Fine.

It wasn't all that serious, and I'm a fucking chump (in a way;) and probably a pussy too.

There, I admit it.
>>
What's the website anon?

And maybe you can blackmail her?
>>
File: dfns.jpg (69KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
dfns.jpg
69KB, 384x256px
>>17308064

Honestly, I'm pretty sure I've stumbled across a whole network of some bullshit from some people that I actually already can't fucking stand, but I'm not going to fuck with it just because I am - word - on my up in the world and don't need the drama.

I may take her out to dinner one last time, and then I'm going to tell her she has a chance to come clean, and then I'm going to try to agree to end the relationship as "mutually" as possible. Then I'm going to go back to playing video games, dicking around with my terrible music, and dying happily alone.
>>
>>17308078
tell me the website!
>>
>>17308080

Why?
>>
>>17307977
So she's on "seeking arrangement", which is a website for whoring. You're dating a whore. Do you want to date a whore? No? Then tell her you're not into dating whores and cut off all communication. Never look back.
>>
I'm about to go take care of all this pretty soon, but for anyone who happens to know:

How commonly are these sites used by women? Has it become just another dating site for them?
>>
>>17308082
Either anon wants to pay for sex or ddos a hooker site. Honestly on this board it's a toss up.
>>
>>17308121

I don't care about the site. The guys are a bunch of fat old faggots. It's actually pretty fucking hilarious, but their secret would be safe with me in any case. I was talking about something parallel.
>>
>>17308122
I don't care that you don't care. You asked why anon wanted to know, so I gave you the 2 most likely answers.
>>
File: dQQ8OQf.gif (987KB, 275x288px) Image search: [Google]
dQQ8OQf.gif
987KB, 275x288px
Alrighty wish me luck.

The fucked up part, just to throw you guys a bone until I get back:

I was dating her for her personality lmfao.
>>
>>17308127

Oh I get it now. I can be a bit of a dumbass sometimes if you haven't figured that out.

Bye for now anon.
>>
>>17308129
So?

If I had a reasonably attractive body complete with vagina, I'd sell the safe use of it for money too. Working for a living suck.
>>
>>17308142

Lol yeah..........
>>
I can't tell if you're mad or not. You sound okay with this. Obviously leave but not before calling her a disgusting whore
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.