[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my boyfriend, he's wonderful but I just can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: clover2.gif (9KB, 111x169px) Image search: [Google]
clover2.gif
9KB, 111x169px
I love my boyfriend, he's wonderful but I just can't get over this one thing about him that irritates me to no end.

He loves cartoons, which are fine, I outgrew them when I was a child. I still find enjoyment out of the cartoons I watched as kid, every once in awhile. It's not cartoons that are the problem - it's the fact he loves My Little Pony.

I have nothing personally against MLP, nor it's fanbase, but it's something so fucking cringey to me that I can't shake it. I can't understand why grown men or women would find this show something to obsess over - its jokes are childish, the story lore as deep as a puddle, and the animation is at least, decent.

It is not the fact he likes it or watches it, I wouldn't care, it's just the fact to the extent he likes it. He clops, he has roleplayed as ponies before, hell even spent a good amount of months playing as pony, on Secondlife. Most of his friends is because he was part of the "BRONY COMMUNITY XD" To have such an attachment to a show made for young girls just shows a lot of immaturity on his behalf.

/adv/, I don't want to dump him, but how the fuck do I get over myself on this? Whenever he talks about it or I think about it, just makes me cringe to no end. Makes me wish he didn't like, but I'm not going to be bossy like that.
>>
File: Rarity.full.1789406.jpg (271KB, 650x837px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity.full.1789406.jpg
271KB, 650x837px
>>17306834
Clop clop clop, watchin pones drop
>>
>>17306834
Sorry, there is no getting over that.

No amount of LSD/Weed or whatever else will making you not cringe to the fact you're dating a guy who wants to fuck/getfucked by MLP.
>>
Cope.

If you don't want to break it off with him, then just be supportive of the things he likes to do.

If it becomes too much, or he starts prioritising the MLP stuff over you, then just end the relationship.

If there is one thing that people really like, it's being part of a group, and it has probably become an identity thing for him. So, seriously, if you can't just cope with it, you (and him) would be better off with no relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 527x612px
>ponyfags can get a gf but I'm still alone
>>
He clops, eh? What kind of stuff?
>>
I am pretty cold towards ponies and bronies too. Would judge a dude for a fluttershy fleshlight. While i love chinese cartoons and hentai kek.

If he isn't fucking horses, he is okay.
Treat it as something he chose to devote life to. With respect. Don't try to apply logic.
There is an anime "i can't understand what my husband is saying" about a normal girl and an otaku guy.
Each episode is less than 5 min.

The moral of it is that as long as you love each other, are nice and attentive weird hobbies don't matter.
>>
>>17306834
your boyfriend has the autisms
just set up a strict schedule that doesn't involve MLP and make him dependent on it
>>
>>17306857
His favourite horse is Orange Strong. I think he prefers pony>anthro.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.