[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just graduated highschool. How do I forget absolutely everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 7A2.gif (2MB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
7A2.gif
2MB, 201x201px
I just graduated highschool. How do I forget absolutely everything about it (aside from a handful of people who i still want to be in contact with), move on and get a new life? I just deleted like 95% of the people on my facebook, what's next?
>>
From what you described so far, it sounds like the next logical step is to enter the woods and become a hermit.
>>
>>17306595

go live your life, jesus stop being so edgy

>HIGHSCHOOL WAS THE WORST
>EXCEPT FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE AND MEMORIES I DID ACTUALLY LIKE LUL

you're not unique in this. just go live your fucking life.
>>
>>17306595
Apply to college or go fling burgers (so you can feed all those people who hated you).
>>
>>17306595
I took off a year off before college after HS. The summer to winter of that year I could not find work. So I ended up spending almost all my time alone, I branched out my reading into philosophy, mostly existential and embraced my desires to change myself that I held for years.

In the winter, I had stopped using the computer, internet, games, shows, everything that I had associated with my previous self. I would just spend my time alone, having no friends, walking or running around, reading philosophy and books. After a while it became unbearable, the loneliness really got to me, anxiety hit me, I eventually realized I was going through an existential crisis. It was really awful, depression and this constant unbearable anxiety held me. I had no idea who I was or where I was going. At the same time, this I think was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

I eventually got a job, and worked a lot outside, pouring all of my energy into socializing which I found out I actually enjoyed. I hung out with people, enjoyed small talk, and just was very outgoing, then I went to school, and met a girl. Etc. etc. it's a journey I'm still going through, I'm a Junior now, and I feel the workload and reemergence of my social isolation has sort of caused me to regress. I am back on 4chan, for example.

But it is really a journey, not to sound cringey, and I can only suggest this is how you do it. But I would suggest starting similarly to me, question every habit, belief about yourself and others you hold. Even if you don't care, try giving up your habits and build new ones, the process will help you understand yourself in a completely new way. Good luck
>>
>>17306640
I know I'm not unique in that regard. Everyone else here on this website seems to have been in my position and most of them seem to have pulled themselves through alright. I want to know how they did it so I don't make a mistake, become bitter and lonely and ultimately an hero
>>
>>17306658

its not a mathetmatical process. its not even a psychological process.

if you dont want to be bitter, make your life nice.
if you dont want to be lonely, work on your friendships.
if you dont want to kill yourself make yourself happy.

highschool wont factor into that at all. in six months you'll barely even think about it. what effects you is the now.
>>
File: bane.gif (974KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
bane.gif
974KB, 500x200px
>>17306665
>if you dont want to kill yourself make yourself happy.

Or cast yourself into the flame and become one with your hatred

A fire rises brother
>>
>>17306706
fuck off pegasus
>>
>>17306665
If it were that simple, I would just make myself happy. Maybe things will be different now that I'm out of school and can just focus on the things I want to do
>>
>>17306595
You going to college? Focus on that. Really helps. I was a meh student in HS (like a 3.3 GPA) and now I'm in the top 12 percent of my class. The days blow by really fast when you're preoccupied, and it's not like you're wasting your time; you're actually being productive and developing. I also made new friends so the old ones are irrelevant. You just need a new focus in life.

protip: delete your facebook, social media is cancer
>>
>>17306653
Bud, that sounds extremely unhealthy. Have you heard of moderation?

I don't even care about OP because his problem will solve itself, but you sound desperate for attention. Go hang out with people sometimes, it's obvious you miss it. Browse 4chan when you're not into that and you want space. Don't go into a pretentious philosophy coma because you think it's noble. It's not. It's douchey. And it's a cry for help. Do you have any friends you can confide in? Talk to them about your problems, have a real heart-to-heart. Work on your issues like the rest of us; everyone's got their shit to deal with. Be yourself, not an "ideal" Stoic version of yourself.

And most of all, don't be a douche.
>>
Time. Just wait. Move on with your life while you're waiting.
>>
>>17306646
Not a whole lot of people hated me, I just didn't hang out with a whole lot of people because they did normie shit I had no interest in. I found a small clique and just did shit with them almost exclusively
>>
>>17306595
>I just deleted like 95% of the people on my facebook, what's next?
That's actually it. Move on.
>>
File: 1466719352714tv.png (1MB, 1022x574px) Image search: [Google]
1466719352714tv.png
1MB, 1022x574px
>>17306730
My love for baneposting trumps my hate of Pegasus
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.