[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women actually like guys that are chill and easy to get along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

Do women actually like guys that are chill and easy to get along with? looking back on my relationships, women seem to get bored because im really relaxed about most things. I notice, guys that are kind of dickish but entertaining get the most girls. i dont really want to act this way because i feel like an asshole and its not me.
>>
>Do women actually like guys that are chill and easy to get along with?

yeah, just dont be a pushover and make attempts to get them in bed
>>
>>17305941
im not though, and i dont make attempts unless its obvious that they want it. dont know, lad. from my experience women say they like this but they get bored.
>>
Yes they do. And contrary to memes, women don't usually like assholes either. You should not try to become an asshole. You need to become less boring instead.
>>
>>17305948
>. You need to become less boring instead.
how? i study philosophy, history and politics in my own time. i try to bring up interesting convos. i try to be silly too but most of the time the women kind of just laugh and doesent follow up. i rarely feel like being funny around women because, im sorry women, you are very rarely funny, and it doesent put me in the mood. when it comes to convos, women often barely contribute because they dont do anything so im kind of just left talking and it feels awkward.
>>
>>17305947
>i dont make attempts unless its obvious that they want it
This is your problem right there.
A lot of women need men to take the lead in order to allow themselves to fall.

Explore your more assertive side. It worked wonders when I started doing it, and I'm Zen as fuck. Eye contact and touching is vital in building attraction.
>>
Polarity is needed in a healthy relationship, just like a negative and positive pole attract eachother. This doesn't mean you have to be an asshole to a nice girl, but it does explain why often enough girls fall for assholes.

You just don't need to be an everything-agreeing nice guy doormat.
>>
>>17305956
>im kind of just left talking and it feels awkward
This is also your problem. When trying to pick up girls, you must make sure they do most of the talking, like at least 80%.
Ask questions.
>>
Yes, women do like chill guys.
This doesn't mean that they like pushovers, or people who avoid confrontation, or people who aren't able to tease them and keep them entertained, or people who can't have an interesting conversation.
>>
>>17305961
Isn't that even more boring?
>>
>>17305957
i do take the lead when it comes to most things, i just dont try to have sex unless its clear because if i dont, women asssume i just want to use her for sex. how do i be more assertive? do i tell them what to do? i kind of feel like a dick if i just tell people what to do. im probably socially retarded when it comes to relationships due to lack of experience. thanks for the reply though
>>
>>17305961
i hate this though lol. i get so bored, and i just feel like going home, and the women isnt putting in any effort. i feel like i am talking to a child. the only women i didnt have to be like this with was an older women who i was seeing for a little while.
>>
dont know lads. seems like women like me at first and then after about a month they are like "i dont feel a connection anon, you are a great guy but my heart isnt in this"
>>
>>17305968
It's only boring if you ask boring questions, or don't ask follow up questions. It's not an interview. You should have fun responding/reacting to whatever she's talking about.

>>17305970
Not sure whether your problem is getting girls' number/getting them home, or if it's what to do in bed. Be assertive as in don't question your own intent, act as if you're right about what you're doing/saying. Allow yourself to be unaffected by disagreement. Learn to tease. If a girl tells you her favourite thing is vanilla coke, tell in a laughing voice that you hate vanilla coke, and ask her if she likes cod oil as well. I was once on a first date with a woman I had been very suggestive with over text game prior to the date, and I pressed her softly against the wall, got really close, looked her straight in the eyes and told her that she'd never met anyone like me before, and she agreed. Shortly after I made her come twice in a row - which if course 'was something that never happens to her'
If I told people to go out and try this a lot of people would just call it creepy, but the difference between creepy and charming is not the act in and of itself, but context, of which an assertive attitude and the ability to laugh at one self is a huge part. You can be chill, but why so serious?

>>17305975
If they are unresponsive and can't impress you with anything, just move on to the next.
>>
>>17306043
>Not sure whether your problem is getting girls' number/getting them home, or if it's what to do in bed.
my problem isnt pulling girls, that part is easy. its maintaining a relationships. i see what you mean about being assertive, i will take this into consideration, and try it the next time i am seeing/getting into a girl.

its more a case of they like me at first and then for some reason they go off me. tbf, half of the relationships ive been in, i ended myself, the other half, the women didnt really give me a proper reason so i never know if i did fuck up or its just them. the last girl i was seeing, was all over me, when i had sex with her last she told me that she loved it etc, and then a few days later she became really distant. i feel like i am definitely doing something wrong but im just not sure what it is.
>>
>>17306072
Maybe you're just getting too comfortable too quickly, which leads them feeling like whatever excitement present in the beginning has gone out the window. You must remember to have fun in your relationships. Make plans and decisions, and give them experiences they otherwise wouldn't think to have. Experiences together is what we bond over.
>>
>>17305936
Every girl is different. Some girls like constant stimulation (of any variety, not just sexual) and want to be out and about and doing stuff all the time. Some girls like staying in and relaxing in their pajamas doing nothing all day most days. Some women like quiet thoughtful men and some women like loud rowdy obnoxious types.

If you found a girl that doesn't like you for who you are, find another girl. They're out there.
>>
>>17305957
>A lot of women need men to take the lead in order to allow themselves to fall

Not every girl he'll talk to is going to like him, dumbass
>>
>>17306043
>but the difference between creepy and charming is not the act in and of itself, but context

The difference between creepy and charming is whether or not the girl trusts you and is interested sexually. Context can fuck off if you're putting the moves on a chick who doesn't want it.
>>
>>17305936
Needs don't stay the same, sometimes people want to relax and sometimes the exact opposite.
Being cool/chill is fine most of the time, but all the time?
>>
>>17305936

Those assholes are confident and willing to speak their minds. That's what women find so attractive.

If you're anything like me, you follow any plans that are made without arguing. This seems like a good trait to have but you come off as a pushover. That and the shit you're doing probably isn't interesting enough.

Be willing to do things but run by your own schedule. This isn't to say that you should stay home and play video games instead of hanging out with friends because "you had plans to play video games". Do interesting shit. It's okay to decline other plans if what you're doing is fucking cool. You can't go bowling today because you're playing volleyball is more acceptable than not being able to go because you bought a new game and can't put down the controller.

I realize I'm projecting a little here and assuming you're a nobody who's addicted to video games.
>>
>>17306130
>doesn't want it
People can change their opinions you know. And oftentimes it's over something someone does differently.

If one thing isn't working, try something else. It's not like people are immovable objects.
>>
>>17305956

>i study philosophy, history and politics in my own time.

Dude politics is like the number one thing you don't talk about with women. I'm not saying philosophy, history and politics are boring, but they sure as fuck aren't things to talk about if you want to get laid.
>>
some do, some don't
I do, because i'm easy going myself, paradoxically militantly so, where i fervently dislike neurotic and judgmental people
some women might be completely different though and need someone to keep up the pace with them, they might need to be dominated and shown that you're a man of action
>>
>>17306167
> i'm easy going myself, paradoxically militantly so, where i fervently dislike neurotic and judgmental people
literally me, wanna hang out?
>>
>>17306162
i dont talk to it with women who i just want to fuck. i meant more in a relationships sense. i dont really care too much about casual sex. its relationships i have a problem with.
>>
>>17306274

I don't want to come off as mean but try to get some more interesting hobbies. philosophy, history and politics are boring and default as fuck.

Your hobby doesn't have to be something physical or manly like hockey. I knew this beta looking dude in college who was absolutely passionate about growing peach trees. The girls went crazy over him. The dude had barely any muscle tone and looked kind of like slenderman but he was interesting and goofy.
>>
>>17306350
i do boxing and weight training too.
>>
Nigga for someone who likes politics you write like a retard
You have had at least 7 different people misunderstand what you said or your intentions
If you talk like you type people must have more different interpretetions of what you said than the bible
>>
>>17305948
Women don't like assholes, but assholes are usually more assertive and confident which is what women really care about.
>>
Of course they like them
as friends.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.