[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey y'all. Need some relationship advice: So I have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: text 1.jpg (50KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
text 1.jpg
50KB, 610x960px
Hey y'all. Need some relationship advice:

So I have been cheated on twice out of 6/7 relationships (one was a month relationship which you can/can't count.)

I have the same gut feeling about my gf cheating on me now because of what she texted me. I don't know if I'm overreacting or not.

We are in a 1.5 month relationship as of now. She hasn't given me any signs of cheating except this instance. Everything is perfect, I can't stress that enough. I just don't know why I'm overthinking these photos I'm about to present.

Am I overthinking or is something up? If I am overthinking, Ill just bottle up these feelings next time I have them. If I'm not overthinking, I should tell her my concern and ask to she her text messages. If anyone thinks these steps are wrong, right or need improvement please help.

There are three photos.
>>
File: text 2.jpg (44KB, 599x960px) Image search: [Google]
text 2.jpg
44KB, 599x960px
>>17305356
text 2
>>
File: text 3.jpg (51KB, 607x960px) Image search: [Google]
text 3.jpg
51KB, 607x960px
>>17305360
text 3 (last text)

thanks ya'll for any help
>>
You think she's cheating on you because she sent a pic of sex humor to you by mistake ? Whats the logic here
>>
well just from your behavior and general everything you seem like a complete fucking sperglord so i wouldnt doubt hearing that shes cheating on you.
>>
>>17305376
Because only women that cheat would ever find sexual humour funny duh.

OP is clearly just insecure about himself.
>>
>>17305376
Basically, her sending the photo, then the "lol" then the "emoji kisses," all of which she didn't send mean to send to me but her friend.
>>
>sweet dreams beautiful

Yeah you're getting cucked.
>>
>>17305388
Normally I think ops are paranoid or stupid but this is actually fishy man.

Additionally, your problem op is that you think 1-2months is a relationship. Bro, that's the dating phase. Once you get past 3 you can call each other bf/gf's.
>>
>>17305388

Doesnt she usually send kiss emojis to her girl friends ? It sounds like pretty typical young girl behavior to me

Not saying the possibility doesnt exist but this doesnt stand out as out of the ordinary, you'd need to make a better case for your suspicions
>>
>>17305388

And she also told you she was going to sleep, basically blowing off your conversation so she could send that to someone else. Maybe she was just joking around, but even if se's not cheating she's kinda shifty. Learn to trust your gut. If your brain is screaming "something is wrong," you didn't feel that way yesterday, and you don't have a habit of overreacting... something is probably wrong.
>>
>>17305404
Thanks man. Oh I would agree with you any day of the week if it was the dating phase, but we agreed to being bf/gf.

>>17305406
Yeah it doesn't seem atypical for girls to do that. Just the whole context seem different.
>>
>>17305411
No I tend to never overreact. I may overthink from time to time and analyze the situation based on my gut, but I never let my emotions get to me about serious predicaments.
>>
If she actually fucked up, wouldn't it be easier to say "Oh right, yeah let's do that"

Not "Bahaha I didn't realize I sent that to you"

She found it funny she sent it to you, and explained it. She wasn't instantly defensive or weird about it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.