[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an absolute animal of a male? I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bodybuilder.jpg (37KB, 817x545px) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilder.jpg
37KB, 817x545px
How do I become an absolute animal of a male?

I'm talking the highest testosterone ever. Biggest muscles of all time. Fucking gigantic dick. Crushes his enemy's skulls into the pavement.

How do I achieve this? Seriously, I keep having this recurring thought that if I don't become the biggest alpha fucking male of all time then I have failed, I am a disgusting beta pathetic sack of shit.
>>
Well, you're right of course. Might makes right and we haven't evolved past knowing who's the mst alpha. However, the game has changed past just physical aspects.

To be the alpha male, you need to have an aggressive and controlled life as well. It all stems from self dicipline. Start with book called "no excuses!" On dicipline.

Then get to /fit/ for phisique and train hard for a year and then hop on gear.

Visit /biz/ to find a way of getting cash for the right clothes, car, house to fit your aggressive lifestyle
>>
Let me break it to you, you can't unless you have the genes for it. Musculature, skeleton, your own bodfy's testosterone production. You cannot change these.
>>
File: tony.jpg (33KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
33KB, 512x640px
>>17302715
I mean, I'm not just talking about bodybuilding. I'm talking about just being a beast of a male. Gets everything he wants. Takes no fucking prisoners.
>controlled life as well
What about criminal bosses? They aren't controlled. They're untamed. That's part of how they derive their power, they're so unpredictable, they inflict fear into the hearts of their enemies.

>>17302728
Not even going to dignify this idiocy with a response
>>
>>17302666
revel in the hatred of others

become smarter, stronger, faster, everything -er than everyone around you. Then people will hate you. Learn to love that hatred and learn to enjoy when people go out of their way to make you fall or see you suffer.

>I am a disgusting beta pathetic sack of shit.

You will ALWAYS be this for every single second of your life that you spend not benching, squatting, deadlifiting, chinup or pulluping, overheadpressing, or reading nonfiction right wing literature
>>
>>17302728
You're a fucking retard. Steroids are literally everywhere, all pro athletes use them. Go to even a semi-hardcore gym with a large member count and you will find a gym chemist for sure. Plus test-cyp and dbol are cheap as fuck. There's also several forums online where everyday dudes describe their experiences with AAS.

for OP: if you want to do this naturally chelated-zinc is by far the strongest legal test booster that's all there is as far as doing this without steroids

as for your dick buy a phallosan and wear it at night, like braces on your teeth it will slowly but surely make your cock longer, I don't know it we can add girth to our cocks yet
>>
my advice is
be born 20000BC.
>>
>>17303080
also mayber look into nootropics for charisma/focus/anxiety/mood some of them are legit, they can also help you in there gym

and one last thing, if you workout make sure to add some form of neck exercise, the neck contains more androgen receptors than just about any other muscle on the body, and thus a thick neck is a sign of a strong and intimidating male in the wild.
Neck thickness is the number one thing that makes a face look masculine, FWHR is determined by how much testosterone you had in the womb, neck is how much you had during puberty. Muscular body + skinny neck = fake alpha male
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.