[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does drinking still "ruin your life" if you never wanted/planned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477KB, 1920x1080px
Does drinking still "ruin your life" if you never wanted/planned to do any of the things being drunk is supposed to ruin for you?
>>
>>17302657
No not really, you just have to make sure you are with good friends who will not fuck your shit up when your drunk.

I once was drunk, and ended up drinking from a random girls cup and drank some kind of date rape drug. Well gladly i drank her whole cup which was 1 liter.
My friends later told me i drank 6 liters of german beer. I woke up in a different part of town with symptomes of liver cerrhoises (yellow skin on the belly / hip area, indicates liver damage).
Kept it to myself and stopped drinking and it went away.
What i was truly dissappointed about is that none of my friends supported me on this, this felt like a huge backstab.

So Tl;Dr: think ahead before you empty that bottle.
>>
>>17302690
I don't get ugly-drunk once a week, I just want to be mildly drunk all the time.
>>
>>17302737
Oh okay, i have a friend who is tipsy almost everytime i see him at work. Can't really say he is doing bad but i think he got depressed.
>>
>>17302746
I drive to work. I meant otherwise.
>>
What specifically is it you're worried about it ruining for you?
>>
As long as you can moderate and control yourself. Its never good to drink when you feel depressed nor dealing with a tragic experience. Its okay everyone so often, as long as you can control.
>>
>>17302737
It's going to get expensive and it'll start wearing on your health after a few years, and you'll find after a while that it doesnt even make your day better anymore, it's just something you need to feel 'normal', the way people are with cigarettes, but this impairs your speech and motor skills too.

Make sure you account for this only being a temporary fix
>>
>>17302782
Nothing, considering that I'm not planning to start a family. My mom just frets over me turning out like dad, and considering that I don't plan to have a family, I don't see the problem.

>>17302789
I'm only ever not depressed when I'm drunk, though.

>>17302795
Temporary fix to what?
>>
>>17302657
There's a big difference between drinking and being drunk. Learning how to do one without the other is part of growing up.
>>
>>17302876
I like being drunk.
>>
So is starting drinking a bad idea for a whiny suicidal melancholic?
>>
>>17302945
How the fuck do you even BECOME a whiny suicidal melancholic without alcohol?
>>
>>17302951
By being sheltered child with no friends and tons of sobby edgy anime.
>>
>>17302969
In that case I recommend Parasyte and vodka. Take a shot every time something fucked up happens of that annoying hoe is on screen.
>>
Depends on the person.

Some people become belligerent, dangerous stupid, or too horny when they drink and make stupid decisions with potentially life altering consequences. Some people can drink every night after work by themselves and go in the next day just fine, like myself.

If you have ambitions in life, alcohol may complicate it or make your goals harder to achieve and hold you back, so only hit the bottle if you're in a position to do so.
>>
>>17303188
What if my goal is to become a famous writer?

I'm working on the second draft of the backstory of my first book, since I got stuck with the first draft of the first.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.