[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best way to ask for a girls number? I have no problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fml.png (200KB, 390x439px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
200KB, 390x439px
Whats the best way to ask for a girls number?

I have no problems with initiating conversation, building rapport, flirting and telling jokes that make girls laugh. Whats a good sign that I should ask or when should I ask? I'm just tired of meeting all these and not making anything out of it.
>>
just ask you pussy
>>
>>17300393
This

>Whats a good sign that I should ask or when should I ask?
Well, if you make out, then you can be pretty sure you can exchange numbers.
>>
>>17300388
"hello, can I have you number?"
>>
>>17300399
your*
>>
>You're pretty cool, let me get your number, we'll get together some time
>>
>>17300388
>get a headshot
>walk up to her corpse
>ask for her number
>>
>>17300388

If you're good at building a rapport, flirting and telling jokes the last step is to literally just ask her. If you want a way that will make you feel less weird about asking her just slip it into a joke or something.

Also, don't be surprised if you're talking and hanging out at a bar and a girl doesn't give you her number. A lot of people aren't looking to make lasting connections hammered drunk at 3 in the morning.
>>
Don't. Asking for a number is dead.

Ask to see their phone and out your number in it. This way you can't get a fake number AND you can't be tempted to contact them too early or too frequently.
>>
>>17300698
Weird
>>
>>17300388
Here's what I do senpai: If you end up flirting and you feel it's time to make a move on some digits give her your number then wind down the conversation and walk off. It's a nice way to gauge their genuine interest so if you hear back from them then you're in, if not, nothing lost move on.
>>
>>17300698
Kek. No shit you get fake numbers
>>
>>17300388
No, it's much better to just ask her out instead. Be direct, confidence is attractive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.