[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anon-friends i have a moral dilemma, Im not sure if I betrayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: caesar--644x362.jpg (48KB, 644x362px) Image search: [Google]
caesar--644x362.jpg
48KB, 644x362px
Hi anon-friends i have a moral dilemma, Im not sure if I betrayed my friend or not but let me explain the situation.

>Friend comes to my house with his new GF
>7/10 very shy and introverted
>She starts talking to me and I discover that she is very nice and kind
>Her body language tells me that she is interested in me but she is my friends gf so I told myself to forget about her.
>She constantly jokes about me beeing her lover and my friend beeing her bf

a few months after that, she organizes my friend birthday and I am the only one of his friends (of our circle) invited.

>Two months ago they break up and I start chatting whith her, I made an excuse to meet her at the beach in a local party.
>I met her she has rised from a 7/10 to a solid 8/10, goes to the gym and all the stuff.
> I message my friend telling him I will be there and I called him on his cellphone
>No answer, he doesnt even messages me back
>I call him from his ex gf phone and he answers inmediatly
>"haha I knew it was you m8 what do you want?"
>"X and I are right now here in that place and you are very near come to see me you filthy dog haha" I say joking
>Nah dude I aint going I am busy
> "fucker we havent seen in like 5 months" I think for myself
>Anyway I take her to the place where I was with my friend and we sat next to the bonfire we lit up.
>We are talking about stuff and suddenly I tell her
>"I swear I have a moral dilemma X"
>"What are you talking about anon"
>"You know exacly what Im talking about"
>We start kissing and touching each other
>Promise me anon you will never tell (Insert my friend name)
>"I wont"
>she devours me in the most passionate kiss I have never seen.
>At the end of the night I accomapany her back to her place.
That happened on thursday and she wants to see me again, so I do with her.

Should I tell my friend about it? I dont feel guilty about what I did but I feel like I should tell him.
>>
Pretty low you went after a friend girl. Not exactly a bro thing to do.

But, he has to accept it. Don't expect him love you for this.
>>
If your friend ignores your texts and answers his exes ASAP he doesn't sound like much of a "bro"

However, if he means a lot to you- the throws of passion with this old girlfriend of his are not worth it.

Women are everywhere, but so are friends if you're a good guy.

Who's saying she wouldn't give signals to a new guy like she did to you when dating your friend?

I don't think she's as shy as she likes to imply with body language.
>>
>>17299001
Thank you for your advice anon, I know that she is not shy at all, but I dont want to be her boyfriend, maybe a lover. And I Shared a lot of good moments with my friend, but he is a bit selfish (That is why theyr relationship failed).
My question is, should I tell him?
>>
>>17298963
friends over whores. always. believe me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.