[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I have a niece around 5th-6th grade that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x750px
Hello /adv/, I have a niece around 5th-6th grade that's very talkative and recently spilled out that she's being bullied. She seems pretty happy all of the time, but when she told me she had a tone that clearly said she was annoyed. She's being made fun of her last name, getting called short, and is getting called names - all by boys.

From what she's told me, the teachers aren't doing anything, and her parents just told her to ignore it so they'll stop. She did say she stands up for herself by asking them to stop. It's summer vacation right now, so she's free from school at the momemnt.

I didn't tell her much other than saying she should just take it. Should I do more or am I confusing teasing with bullying? Should I not get involved?
>>
>>17298422
Tell her to strap in because shes got a long way to go.

Do you ever read how women are spoken about here? That generation will only be worse.
>>
>>17298428
Women are semi-sentient automatons that exist only to serve their own fleeting interests

Like dementors in harry potter
>>
The thing is, you really can't do anything about it. If you call the school, they will hang up on you without being the children's parents or legal-guardian atm. All you can do is talk to the child directly, but if she tells her parents what you said and they do not like it, they may be mad at you. So tread carefully.The world today sucks, everyone is stupid and/or assholes, even family.
>>
>>17298428
>Do you ever read how women are spoken about here?
99% of the guys that talk shit about women can't even talk to women.
>>
>>17298449
True that
>>
>>17298449
Maybe not but its scary to know that they are thinking it. Just a blind hate.
>>
>>17298434
Thanks for the input
>>
>>17298422
One or two of them, it would be teasing. If she is right about it being all the boys, then it is clearly bullying.

The intent might not be there (at least for all the kids) but some are spearheading a group and making your niece feel consistently bad. What kind of damage do you think that does?

Does she at least have some friends among the girls?
>>
>>17298422
By law, the school is required to take bullying seriously and to protect the victims. (Google "School sued for not stopping bullies" or the like)
>>
Dint tell her anything but right down some suggestion and give it to her that way your covered.sugest that she should fight back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.