[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 y.o. college junior, M Girl I've been talking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151218_220733.jpg (156KB, 620x902px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151218_220733.jpg
156KB, 620x902px
>19 y.o. college junior, M

Girl I've been talking to for a few months yet invited me over to her apartment this coming weekend, her roommate isn't in town and she wants me to spend the night... Kinda nervous, she said she'll have alcohol (she's 21) too.

Already went and bought condoms just in case... anything else I should prepare myself with? Virgin here and this is my first relationship since middle school, not sure what to do. Any tips to help a brother out?
>>
Bump... should I get flowers? Chocolates, anything? She's not one of the really girly, into-gifts type, but I don't want to show up empty handed...
>>
>>17298675
Bring more alcohol. Or sweets. Not chocolate or flowers though. Avoid these boring cliches.
>>
>>17298675
no faggot, if anything bring more alcohol
>>
>>17298675
A souvenir pencil never got anyone turned away.
>>
>>17297622
>this is my first relationship since middle school
But this isn't a relationship. I've found something crucially wrong with your mental state - you're making assumptions and you have expectations. The less you do this, the less likely you are to get hurt. I mean, it's possible that she just wants sex, but you seem to think she's your girlfriend.
>>
Remember to piss in her mouth and call her a whore after you're done
>>
>>17298675
>I don't want to show up empty handed

Hard dick in hand. That way she won't have to do any of the pre-work herself. It's a courtesy and let's her know that you understand her expectations for the encounter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.