[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. Im a retard. I took /pol/ seriously, was part of gamergate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
Hi.

Im a retard.

I took /pol/ seriously, was part of gamergate and believed in the horrors of the feminist.

I have realized in the last few months that all of that was total and complete horse shit.

How do I be happy? I have no friends because all of them were online, deeply entrenched in that hatred, and shit.

I dont know what to do. Help
>>
File: c14.jpg (16KB, 488x305px) Image search: [Google]
c14.jpg
16KB, 488x305px
Not sure if bait. Pic's related either way.
>>
Make legbutt friends
>>
not bait
>>
wow nic thread
>>
>complete bullshit

Except it isnt
>>
>>17297248
Oh have since reached sexual maturity?
>>
>A former polturd is seeking help
>Other polturds shun him cause they see themselves in him

Congrats on your recent nirvana. Now never go back to that cesspool ever again.
>>
>>17297248
You grew up. Well done.
>>
>>17298338

t. 26 year old single mom

Not everyone is going to fall for your tricks whore
>>
>>17298341
t. some loser who cant get a dude to fuck him
>>
>>17298344
t. person who believes anything on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>17298347
t. some bitter dude who camt swing a bf. Literally the easiest market out there.
>>
Seriously? Christ just go to r/politics already.
>>
File: 145545803811373904.jpg (348KB, 1600x1074px) Image search: [Google]
145545803811373904.jpg
348KB, 1600x1074px
>>17298351
t. some fag that apparently is an expert at gay sex
>>
>>17298356
Need some /adv/?
You can keep pounding it to anime if you wish or you can get a real dick up your arse.
>>
>>17298363
I'll stick to anime thanks my ass is a proper pooper reserved only for the strap-on of a Esdeath cosplayer
>>
>>17298367
Oh I'm sorry. I always assumed you were the way you were because of the lack of vitamin D in your life.

Perhaps you will be enriched soon. In fact, I see it in your future.
>>
File: 1466839444094.png (660KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1466839444094.png
660KB, 800x1119px
>>17298371
Somehow I doubt your prophecy since I live in the middle of the woods
>>
>>17298375
I dont understand what that has to do with anything.

An address is an address right?
>>
>>17297248

>I dont know what to do. Help

You grew up. Great job. Now go hang out with other grown ups. Stop coming to 4chan.
>>
OP, while pol is an insane extreme the vast majority of the time, swinging the pendulum the other way isn't the answer. frankly a lot of feminists are insufferable sexists and their ideologies have nothing to do with equality.

don't be an idiot. but also don't take part in retarded hate except on an individual basis with the requisites that they hate you first and that you immediately stop giving a shit once you've dealt with the situation and removed them from your life.

don't be part of the problem, egalitarianism is great and women shouldn't be treated like crap in society... but submitting to being called the source of the world's evil and that you owe reparations or some shit when you haven't done shit personally because of, typically, highly emotional and kafkatrapping arguments and a cult atmosphere that irrationally fights against something as vague and all encompassing as "the patriarchy" is utterly fucking retarded.

now you want to talk to me about advancing rights in countries where women get stoned for dating, or god forbid marrying someone other than a person chosen for them or even just looking at someone wrong, then yeah we can have the argument about oppression.

don't do it OP, don't actually accept that just by being a man you oppress people... unless you go around denying female job applications, hitting women, or generally being shit.

when "manspreading" is the biggest problem in your life and you feel like it's seriously impacting your life and oppressing you, there's a problem and we are no longer talking about feminism. we are talking about mental illness, and while we're talking about that lets talk about gun control and how you shouldn't be able to get one.

bait thread/10 advice general, try not to get dick stuck in fan.
>>
>>17298417
Define "manspreading".

Seriously dafuq
>>
>>17298417
The biggest redpill is realizing that everything you just mentioned is completely irrelevant in mainstream society and all debate about these issues is relegated to the internet.
>>
>>17298450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtAH4fWSjzk

nah, it's real. seriously, arrested for manspreading. fucking crazy. now the ensuing discussion afterward is even more fucking insane, but the first like 5 seconds with the headline is the point.

also, I had a gf that hates men and apparently normal adult shit like picking trash up off the floor was me oppressing her. so nah, it happens in real life. I've personally been told I'm an asshole just for being a man.

>>17298437
nah google is your friend, I'm done with the stupid conversation.
>>
>>17298477
define "conversation"
>>
>>17298477
Your link is from a show that is billed as entertainment only and airs after midnight.

Obviously you have some anecdotes because you were intimately involved with someone who cares about that shit but trust me society on the whole doesn't care at all.

>this minute subsection of the population believes in crazy bullshit
Can be said about a whole lot of groups. Don't give them power by acknowledging them.
>>
>>17298482
he thinks everyone is like pol
god help us if hes right
>>
File: 1903-9.jpg (171KB, 527x650px) Image search: [Google]
1903-9.jpg
171KB, 527x650px
>>17298486
Well I try not to be. And perhaps so do you.

Let us recover together my friend.
>>
>>17298489
yes. :-)
>>
>>17298482
>Your link is from a show that is billed as entertainment only and airs after midnight.
was a 5 second google search. WHY YOU BUSTIN MY BALLS, I NEED THIS SPACE FOR MY BALLS.
>>
>>17298548
you sure have been pushing goggle search a lot.

SHILL YOU SHITTY SEARCH ENGINE SOMEWHERE ELSE.
You're in duck country.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.