[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this girl like me? So my best friend's wife's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1410663202808.jpg (40KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1410663202808.jpg
40KB, 500x334px
Does this girl like me?

So my best friend's wife's sister is down in latin america doing cool archaeology shit, but she texts me all the time, every day. We have a lot in common, and she seems into me, but I can't really tell. My best friend doesn't think she's into me, but he's not sure either. She keeps talking about hanging out and going places when she gets home, and the three of them live together and are looking for a fourth. My best friend and his wife have been looking for me to move in for a while, but now the sister is pushing it too. I'll like find out one way or another when she comes home, but in the mean time, what do you think guys?
>>
>>17294518
The other thing is she got out of a 6 year relationship in like Spring of 2015 and I got out of a 5 year relationship around Boxing Day. So like, I dunno if we're just becoming friends because of our similar situation, or if it is something more?
>>
>>17294518
everything up to the move in I was thinking yes, yes, yes

if they're pushing you to move in it's an absolute no, no no. Be rational. Why would someone want you to move in and additionally start a relationship that fully might fail, leading to a horribly awkward situation
>>
>>17294547
well the couple have been asking me to move in for a couple of months, and it's not an issue. The sister never had before. But that's what confused me too. Like why would she want that? So I dunno, I'm usually pretty good at reading these types of things, but that part really threw me.
>>
>>17294577
no woman would ever want you to move in with the idea of starting a relationship with you as you are moving in.

period. there is nothing to be confused about. you asked and i told you the answer. she really likes you as a friend.

IF YOU MOVE IN DON'T FUCK HER. THIS MEANS DO NOT MOVE IN. DO NOT. MOVE. IN.
>>
>>17294592
Ha, have you moved in with a female friend and fucked her? How'd that go?
>>
>>17294596
no of course I haven't because i'm not
b a t s h i t i n s a n e

I can tell you how things like this go every time someone does them: totally fucked. would be a good way to lose your best friend. that will be the result.

I once had a female roommate who, a few weeks after I moved in, walked up and kissed me on the back of the neck and put her hands on my hips...I froze up like a fucking statue scariest thing thats ever happened to me. we just pretended it never happened after that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.