[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I have no where to sleep floor the first night iof my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 267x189px
Okay so
I have no where to sleep floor the first night iof my life.
Im a 23 yo man with a few hundred left from my last job.
Im in new Orleans with no job or shelter
Any adv?
>>
>>17294422
I mean, with a few hundreds you can crash at a dirty, cheap motel, right?
>>
>>17294422

Homeless shelter, bro.
>>
Just kys
>>
There are homeless threads in /out. You'll find a lot of information there. Also search the archives. Keep yourself and your clothes clean and prsentable. Dumpster dive for food or hold out a cup with a sign and ask for donations. Churches might have free food pantries. Is New Orleans a port city? Go by the docks and ask for a job, maybe even on a ship. Good luck anon.
>>
>>17294719
>go down to the docks in new orleans

nigga if you don't know new orleans don't fucking say shit like this you tryin to get this nigga killed
>>
>>17294725
Does shit like that still happen? People just kill other people and throw them into some loading docks?

And I'm assuming he's not going there at 3pm. What would be the risk at going around lunch time?
>>
>>17294725
Do You live in New Orleans? Then where are the jobs? Or are you under 18?
>>
>>17294422
I would try temp agencies around where you live.

I've been there myself man, slept in a drainage ditch until I got a job.
>>
>>17294736
new orleans is literally the place in america that you will get shot walking down the wrong street. THE place. it doesn't matter if it's night or not.

if you end up on the wrong street you WILL be robbed and that includes having your shoes and pants taken.
>>
File: 1463506660658.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1463506660658.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>17294751
..... how can we pin this on white people?
>>
>>17294745
Expanding on this. When I was young I lived with my mother. When I was about 15 my mom snapped the fuck out. She was put in an institution and I was shit out of luck.

I slept in a drainage ditch with a mattress I found. Eventually I got tired of it.

I got a shitty job through temp agencies, but I had enough and joined the military. Maybe you think it's selling your soul, but they gave me a place to sleep and made me proud.

Just saying, it's an option. Everyone in the military is a lost soul like you.
>>
>>17294764
This. The military can really help you out man, especially since they literally accept anybody.
>>
>>17294764
i was in the navy and pretended i was depressed to get out. But honestly it has its upsides. When you are new all the other new guys wanna be like a family. No one who is whole joins the military.
>>
>>17294422
This is why God created credit cards.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.