[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight loss kito >be me >grill shapely thick yet gained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: nervouslego_1.jpg (689KB, 2241x2380px) Image search: [Google]
nervouslego_1.jpg
689KB, 2241x2380px
Weight loss kito

>be me
>grill shapely thick yet gained weight was skinny at 170lbs
>stress over school find comfort food
>become fat fuck
>get comfy as fat fuck Eben though you are weight conscious ass hell
>wants to look nice again
>about to start kito diet and working out

Any other diet suggestions help tryingbto avoid going back to strick water diet and feel like more shit
>>
>>17293847
http://www.custommealplanner.com/
http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
>>
>>17293847
Don't eat while browsing the internet or watching tv. You can get easily distracted.

Ditch chocolate, candy, chips, beer, bread. They're okay once in a while but don't binge eat.

Diet is helpful but working out, believe it or not, works wonders.

On the topic of working out, depending on how hard you work you might feel extremely tired and/or hungry. Do consider taking a multivitamin because your body could burn more calories if you have the correct amount of nutrients.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/329987-why-do-vitamins-make-you-hungry/
>Livestrong
>A reliable place

Source: I'm 26 and I'm in the best condition I've ever been.
>>
Divide your daily consumption of food by more and smaller portions throughout the day.
You don't really need to ditch anything, just try to cut the quantities of it. Like, if you eat a bar of chocolate on one go, try to eat half of it in small pieces along the way.
Substitute some of portions by fruits and veggies. They can hold your hunger pretty well actually.
If you don't, learn how to cook your own food.
Drink more water.
>>
>>17293890
>Do consider taking a multivitamin because your body could burn more calories if you have the correct amount of nutrients.

multivitamins are not "nutrients" and you should not ever suggest them to anyone. The literature agree that people who take multivitamins die sooner and have more health issues.
>>
>>17293847
Got to /fit/ and read the sticky.

Keto is fine, but I found that it was hard to sustain; both from my own cravings and also the inability to eat "normally" in social settings or have a beer with friends.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.