[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get gf >Praise the heavens, she's perfect >Lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Slav+thread+_510596_5279343.jpg (91KB, 645x827px) Image search: [Google]
Slav+thread+_510596_5279343.jpg
91KB, 645x827px
>Get gf
>Praise the heavens, she's perfect
>Lose virginity
>Assume the sex will be rare
>I was wrong
>She's hornier than me
>Feelsgoodman
>A month and a half later, we have a pregnancy scare
>Sex decreases because we're both scared
>She gets her period
>Sex drive returns for me
>Not her
>Goddammit.jpg
>Three weeks later, she goes to the hospital
>Can't have sex
>Not allowed to see her everyday
>She becomes horny as fuck again
>Sex returns to normal
>Until April
>Literally the morning of, I could tell she wanted it
>Then we went to her doctor to discover that we fucked up on the birth control thing, plus her meds got changed
>Another pregnancy scare
>It's been over two months
>She still only wants it once a week
>Two weeks ago, however, since he hadn't been having sex for three weeks due to circumstances, she's horny again
>Told me she she wants it every morning
>Have sex on the 14th
>Tore her vagina (entered at the wrong angle)
>Injury=no sex
>Heals by Wednesday of this week
>Sex drive still hasn't returned
How do I fix this situation? It seems kinda sticky.
>>
Wear a condom?
Or have a kid?

Even condoms don't stop pregnancies my child.

Maybe educate yourself on sex before sticking your dick in something that creates life.
>>
>>17290958
I did when she restarted her birth control and earlier in our relationship during her periods.
I probably should, though.
>>
That hard to figure out, eh?
I should probably talk to a professional about this.
Surely someone knows how to return our lives back to normal.
Everything is perfect now...except for this one thing.
Maybe I should accept it, be grateful that she's still willing to get me off during other days of the week, and not take any actual action unless her sex drive reduces...further.
>>
Have you talked to her about this?
>>
>>17291127
Yeah. It didn't help with the sex thing, but she's been more willing to help me get off. Although that's also been decreasing as of late.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.