[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr my mom is moving and she can only take one cat with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cat in space.jpg (153KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
cat in space.jpg
153KB, 800x999px
tl;dr my mom is moving and she can only take one cat with her and she's going to put down the other but no one wants that. what do?

my mother is moving in with her mother for around a year until she gets her own place, and her mother is only allowing her to keep one of the two cats, and she's going to put the other down. my siblings and i are very attached to this particular cat and none of us want to see it go. my dad won't take it in because of dumb reasons and i can't convince him to take it in. my mother says she doesn't want to put it in the shelter and see it suffer. her mom says the only way she'd take in two cats is if i also moved in but i don't want to be a burden and i wouldn't be able to until late december anyway. none of my close friends can take it in and it's too late to ask any other friends because both cats are 400 miles away from home. i am too and i'm going back tomorrow morning so i only have a small window of time to save this cat.

what do i do about this?
>>
Take the car in yourself you cunt. Your whole family sounds terrible.
>>
>>17290497
i don't have my own place at the moment, otherwise i would.
>>
Ur fuct
>>
Friends of friends, co-workers, teachers, facebook.

Shit, put it in a boarding kennel for the year, it's one fucking year, it's not worth killing it over.
>>
>>17291555
Thanks, I'll try this
>>
Your mom is a shitty person trying to use the cat's life as leverage to get you to move in with her.
>>
>>17290486
>white people problems
>>
>>17291848
This
>>
take it to your local animal shelter/hospital if they take them. many places do and will put them up for adoption. do NOT "put him/her to 'sleep'".
>>
>>17290486
There are some very nice shelters for cats.
>>
>>17291848
>>17291916
That's not true, and it's not her idea anyway.
>>17291935
>>17292028
I keep saying this but she doesn't listen.
>>17291849
Sorry I made a friend out of something nonhuman.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.