[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become a shut-in without having a lot of money or support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (66KB, 610x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 610x588px
How can I become a shut-in without having a lot of money or support from my parents? I basically can no longer fucking stand modern society and wish I could never have to see another human again.

I'm currently unemployed and the only skill I have is web development. I'm not very good at it though.
>>
Freelance web dev isn't the answer you still have to deal with people.

Go quality for SSRI, talk to a psych
>>
Go join a hippie commune with other people who shun modern society
>>
work a job for 35 ish years and retire like a normal person. nobody wants to have to work, but that's what you've got to do.
>>
>>17289840
>work a job for 35
Its perfectly rational to say that suicide is a better alternative than this. But there are other ways in the middle ground.
>>
Git gud at web dev, make a web app and sell it.

What's an app you always wish you could make? If you don't have ideas, I have infinite ideas that I don't have time for. Or just read some Hacker News.
>>
>>17289861
not op but toss out some ideas
>>
>>17289851
>Its perfectly rational to say that suicide is a better alternative than this.
sure, do it.
>But there are other ways in the middle ground.
there are ones that take a lot of luck and there are ones that are worse than a job or suicide.
>>
>>17289827
I don't mind talking to people that much if it's just text. I just can't stand physically talking to people anymore. But the issue with that is that freelance programming jobs where you can work remotely are few and far between, and they usually go to some indian who's willing to work for $2 a day. I've tried looking and that's what I see now.

>>17289861
Even if I had any ideas, how am I going to live in the meantime? I need some way to make money so I can at least have a place to live somewhere and food. Besides, the app gold rush is already over.
>>
>>17289865
>rancor.com
a service where you can get daily emails about what a bad person you are and how that thing you did makes you history's greatest monster but also fairly pathetic
>whatnightjarareyou.tv
a FB quiz that tells you if you have the profile of a nighthawk, whippoorwill, frogmouth or what
>goatsucker.com
same thing but folksy, for the racist poor
>isthisglass.ipw
glass/not glass identification technique app that tells you to hit it with a hammer and if it breaks about 25 more questions about how sharp the pieces are
>halfstreets.com
a real estatelisting site that promotes and takes advantage of the fact that a variety of governmental agencies and delivery persons will have a harder time locating or contacting you in your new home
>permapuppyclub box
an X of the month club like wootcrate or ipsy
protip: euthanasia
>>
Look into monasticism.
>>
>>17289879

> freelance programming

As someone who does freelance programming and making apps for people, I can honestly say it's a big reason of why I cannot stand people. Humans at their core are very indecisive beings and if you think a 10 year old crying to their mommy that they got the wrong toy is annoying, try having to deliver a product to a customer who ends up saying it's not what they asked for and refusing to pay up. If you already hate dealing with people becoming a remote freelancer will make your life much worse than it already is.

>It will go to some indian

Quit making excuses, if you're good at your job then no indian working for $2 an hour will beat you to it.
>>
>>17289898
Is this satire?
>>
>>17289865
• augmented video editor and player for vloggers and marketers, using the DOM to render text, clickable links, and images on top of and around the playing video
• multiplayer turn-based battleship board game with SVG graphics, weapon and ship unlocks for $
• dead simple collaborative drawing app for when you're in a skype group call and wish you had a pencil and paper
( >>17289898 is some other fag )

>>17289879
> how am i going to live
some bullshit job in the meantime i guess, or social welfare if you're a shit

> the app gold rush is already over
There's space if you're good. The gold rush just enabled a whole lot who sucked.
>>
Are there at least any jobs that I can do where I can be left alone all day? I wouldn't mind having to go to a physical location, as long as I don't have to ever be near any people.
>>
>>17289936

What kind of job do you think you could do for people without interacting with people? Being an astronaut maybe?
>>
>>17289936
Lighthouse keepers, truckers, and farmers tending crops can often avoid talking to people for a while.
>>
>>17289913
>As someone who does freelance programming and making apps for people, I can honestly say it's a big reason of why I cannot stand people

2nding this. I would rather work retail than freelance programming. Especially websites for small businesses.
>>
>>17289944
>farmers tending crops
That actually doesn't sound bad, but isn't the entire agriculture industry overrun with illegal mexicans working for like $5 a day?
>>
>>17289952

Plus you end up talking to people a lot more than you ever should cause most of the customers never know what they want, and end up trying to tell you how to do your own job.

>Oh uh btw can you add this button here, these 3 features I never mentioned at the beginning and make the logo a bit bigger? can you do that by tomorrow? k thanks
>>
>>17289944
>Lighthouse keepers
Sounds like my dream job t.b.h. Too bad it's all automated these days
>>
>>17289913
>As someone who does freelance programming and making apps for people, I can honestly say it's a big reason of why I cannot stand people.
Why bother with freelancing then?
>>
>>17290035

Cause you set your own hours. Not all clients are like this but most of them are and if you're new to it you can end up making rookie mistakes of working for more than they are actually paying you, so it's better to just set out guidelines in the start. I don't hate people like OP, but I hate working for/with people who are know-it all control freaks.
>>
>>17289819
go to the movies alone, ull feel good
>>
OP, I feel your pain. I became a medical transcription and started working from home. It's a boring job, but hey, no coworkers!
>>
>>17289902
Monastic communities are actually highly social. They're basically religious frat houses. Most monks are not hermits.
>>
>>17290079
>religious frat houses

Holy fuck I can't stop laughing
>>
>>17290084
Why?
>>
>>17289944
No one followed up on trucking. So what makes that line of work shitty?
>>
>>17290117
Well I can barely parallel park a car and generally suck at driving after more than a decade of doing it, so I can't imagine I would ever be able to drive a truck properly.
>>
Become the next Pewdiepie.

>Play video games on youtube
>Act like a retarded faggot
>???
>Profit
>>
>>17290117
I mean I've never worked in that field before but if I had to guess it would primarily be the super shitty hours and training prerequisites. That and it's pretty tedious operating a massive 40-ton price of machinery all the time. And I'm sure it's boring, too
>>
Mturk?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.