[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If she asks if my potential gf has to be of the same ethnicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: 1466657253373.jpg (210KB, 750x928px) Image search: [Google]
1466657253373.jpg
210KB, 750x928px
If she asks if my potential gf has to be of the same ethnicity as me, what is she doing?
>>
Finding out if you have a racial preference for dating partners. Why, is she a different race to you?
>>
>>17288451
she wants the D and she doesn't want to waste her time
>>
That depends. Does she kbow your ethnicity?
>>
>>17288454
>>17288479
Yeah, different race/ethnicity, she mentioned if my parents would mind if a girl was a different race to me

>>17288470
Lol
>>
>>17288470
Hahaha, bro what are you telling him?
>>
>what is she doing
She is asking you a simple question. If you want to know why she asked you that question, ask her. Don't try to guess or read her mind. Just ask her.
>>
But is out generally good?
>>
>>17288451
Who are we talking about? Just some random girl? This is such an odd post.
>>
She's looking to play match maker. A question like that is direct enough that most women would never ask it for themselves, but still indirect enough that the remaining minority of women would see it as useless and ask something more clear.
>>
>>17288490
>Yeah, different race/ethnicity, she mentioned if my parents would mind if a girl was a different race to me
All jokes aside, she wants to fuck.
>>
>>17288451
Hey, some anon is asking a stupid question on /adv. What's he doing?
>>
>>17289049
You can't be serious
>>
>>17289063
Hahaha
>>
>>17289063
Humblebragging
>>
>>17288470
>>17289049
Haha, based on what
>>
Is she wanting to fuck in general or him?
>>
>>17290436
She's of another race, and she's asking if your parents would accept you having a girl friend of another race.

This isn't rocket science, man.
>>
>>17290544
Nah, she was just asking in general
>>
Fuck ya man u
>>
>>17290795
No you
>>
>>17290611
Then you just answered your own question.

/thread
>>
what race are you and what is she?

the fact shes asking if your parents will accept a girl of another race makes me think youre indian or something

why does she care about the parents its you, not them
>>
>>17291275
Not op
>>
>>17291275

/unthread
>>
>>17290436
>>17288498
>>17288490
jeepers where is the confusion here? if a girls asking you about a potential gf she's obviously referring to herself. I can already tell the girl in question is not white, and my guess is that OP is, thus she asks do you have a racial preference? she wants your cock, but if you say you want a white grill she will give up
>>
Haha wow, surprised this thread is still up.

>>17290544
yeah but she could be asking for someone else. infact I dont get why she would ask that as I'm half white on my moms side half south indian on my dads. shes white herself so maybe she isnt asking for herself thats why I'm so unsure.
>>
>>17288451
She's probably been asked out/or would like to ask out a feller of a different ethnicity and want reinsurance from her close friend that its ok.
>>
>>17291301
What if the girl is white?
>>
>>17291327
same situation applies it's just more common if the girl is not white hitting on a white dude (essentially asking do you like asian/ hispanic/ black girls and or would your parents approve)

girls typically don't go out of their way to talk to boys they're not romantically interested in, and they certainly don't bring up the conversation of potential gf's out of pure curiosity.

i have to ask you said your white/indian so do you look indian? i'm guessing that's why she's asking because in the land of arranged marriages indian parents can be very disapproving of a non indian girl, but if your parents are mixed you should make that clear so she knows she has a chance
>>
>>17291356
I'm not that dude lol so it might've been confusing, but am also Asian. Korean specially
>>
>>17291366
ahh same thing though man, races tend to stick together, so it's always a gamble on whether you'll be accepted or not by your SO's parents if you're a different race from your partner. that's why a girl would ask

im a white dude and I know for a fact my parents wouldn't give a rats ass who I date, other people parents are different, hispanics and asians specifically can be very hostile towards "outsiders"

i've heard of korean parents that wouldn't let their kids date a japanese person. crazy to me but that's life
>>
>>17291373
Would you find it curious why she'll ask about a parent's opinion?
>>
>>17291442
No, yes
>>
That girl is really pretty
>>
>>17288451
I've seen it before a number of times

girls of some races often feel unwanted for a range of reasons, they are trying to work out if they are going to be burned later on because you don't date black girls etc

just be honest man, it's not a trick
>>
>>17291728
Broseph anon said she was white, bro
>>
>>17291804
oh

well that means she's a mindless slave of the liberal media

quizzing a partner on a hypothetical in the pursuit of social justice in a hypothetical situation

it's like asking "if you were stuck on an island would you eat your pet dog"
it's a question designed to make someone look bad

OP, how to deal with this kind of quizzing
A. "never thought about it"
B. "don't know"
C. "why are you bothering me about this
D. "who cares"
E. "that's none of your business"
F. "I don't have to listen to this"
G. walk away, leaving the liberal yelling an unanswered monologue within earshot of other people who don't care, and are just glad nobody is yelling at them
>>
>>17291818
What the fuck, did you forget to take your meds or something
>>
>>17291818
Uh, we're friends and we were talking about potential relationships
>>
>>17291839
Fuck you
>>
>>17288451
Who is the girl?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.