[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kinda have different personalities, I'm not sure but when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: borderline.jpg (22KB, 410x285px) Image search: [Google]
borderline.jpg
22KB, 410x285px
I kinda have different personalities, I'm not sure but when i'm in school everyone thinks that "Wow you know stuff" "You're really smart" "Woow how did you know that" and stuff.

I have different friends and they're not from the school and they think i'm the dumbest person on the earth. Like everything i say to them is a mistake.

And for my family i'm a kinda calm guy but offensive sometimes and my thoughts are too extreme they think i'm smart for them but a little bit extreme for having some ideas, because i kinda dislike everything thats what they think

But whenever i'm alone i think that "I really hate those people around me. I think I'm smarter than everyone of them. They really disgust me"

Do I have fucking problem ?
>>
Yeah, they're called run ons

But seriously, it sounds like you need to get out more. There is a right answer in school, and you have a knack for memorization, but in open ended conversations you lack the ability to either articulate or express yourself.

Basically you're young, find some friends and ave some deep conversations. Things can only improve
>>
no, you're just an edgelord. reported for underage.
>>
>>17287382

>I kinda have different personalities

No, you're just a kid who has no idea who he is yet.

>Do I have fucking problem ?

You do have a problem, its called adolescence. We all went through it and it'll probably even out somewhere in your mid twenties.
>>
>>17287382
Your ego is big because you're in a little bubble and you don't know how big the world is and how many people are smarter than you. You're a high schooler, basically.

There are people your age who have accomplished more than you ever will. Talk to smarter people and learn that you are neither better nor worse than other people.
>>
Do you have different personalities, or do you share different aspects of your personality based on your group of friends?
One is mental illness, one is how to have an easier time socializing with people.
>>
>>17287382
HAHA KYS FAG
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.