[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went out to eat yesterday with some friends and I thought the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1333293592283.jpg (177KB, 454x849px) Image search: [Google]
1333293592283.jpg
177KB, 454x849px
I went out to eat yesterday with some friends and I thought the hostess was really cute desu

We locked eyes and I could tell something is there

I didn't get her number or anything because it would have been too awkward in front of friends

Would it be weird to go back to that same restaurant tonight just to go get her number?

She had nice tits and long hair with a cute braid
>>
>>17286573
Ye a bit, but try it anyways. It could be your reading too much in to it tho, but you'll never kno unless you try.

If she says no, it means no tho, dont hang around and be a creep.
>>
>>17286595
I think I might just give it a day and go back Friday
>>
>>17286573

They're paid to do that sort of thing. If she didn't initiate by slipping you her number, then it's probably safe to assume she was just doing her job.
>>
>>17286607
you can't fake the look of

"I want you to be the father of my aryan children"
>>
>>17286573
dude yes give a try. i agree one shot yes or no. women arent that stupid, so she will get it that you are back there

Or... maybe she is a good hostess and locks eyes with everyone? if shes a stunner guess what?, she has lots of options, and probably knows it
>>
>>17286628
she's definitely cute but not the type I would think that get dudes begging for her all day

im debating going tonight or tomorrow
>>
>>17286616

There's a trick that they teach women in various serving or performing jobs: The longer you have sustained eye contact with a customer, the better your tips will be. A guy who stares back will be more likely to give you a bigger tip.
>>
>>17286646
sure that makes sense

i doubt girls honestly think that about guys around their age though

seems more like a move for old men but whatever
>>
>>17286646
But she was the hostess, I have only ever tipped the waiter. This is a tactic you pull on older men and not on a young guy thats out with his friends.

OP, did you pay much attention to her after she got you seated? Did she keep looking over at you or putting herself in your area for no good reason?
>>
>>17286706

It's all men. Young men have higher sex drives and will be responsive to attention, old men want attention. Additionally, they will do it because the hostess wants you to return to the restaurant. Most eating establishments prefer repeat customers, so they'll do what they can to get them back or get a good yelp review.

I will concede the point if she was doing those behaviors you mentioned, however.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.