[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any pointers on dating an introvert? how do I make open her up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Any pointers on dating an introvert?
how do I make open her up
please share your experience.
thanks.
>>
>>17285719
>how do I make open her up
Don't. If she's an introvert, respect that sometimes she'll want to be alone and sometimes she won't want to go to parties. Extroversion and introversion aren't learned, you don't switch from one to another.
Source: I am an introvert
>>
>>17285731

this. though if i had to guess OPs not using any of the actual definitions for interovert, he just means his gf is quiet and it gets awkward for him
>>
Be you, but don't try to change her. Or talk to her and communicate your issue, ask how you guys can compromise.
>>
>>17285731
She is not my GF, we are just getting to know each other, but not quite
how do I get to know her ?
I am not trying to switch>>17285735
>>
>>17285782

switch what?
>>
>>17285782
>how do I get to know her ?
Oh, I see! This question makes much more sense.
The same way you get to know anyone else, really - show interest in the things that she's interested in. You may have to lead the conversation for a while, but as she gets more comfortable around you, she may start talking more freely. There's no shortcut. Put yourself out there first, and hopefully she'll do the same, even if it's more slowly.
>>
>>17285799

the major issue is that some people are just inhrently quiet.

but if they do like you in any way, those quiet people tend to like people who talk.

i had a friend in highschool named katrina. we brought her into our circle of friends, and in that time i dont think she said more than 6 sentences, and at least two of them was her repeating herself cuz we couldnt hear her.

she had no reason to be that quiet she had no reason to be so silent, no origin story etc. always felt bad thinking shed like to say more but she never did. she just hung out. later messaged me on facebook years later telling me it was the best time of her life and she wished she could find friends like us again.

some people are just quiet.
>>
>>17285793
>>17285799
Sorry for making it unclear, English is not my first language.
I am not trying to change her.

Okay so I am trying , for how long should I lead ?
I have never dated an introvert and she is not making it clear if she is into me
we exchanged like 90 texts in two days
where do I stop ?
>>
>>17285818

i think the issue here is that you are insisting the girl needs to send some clear direct signal that shes into you.

why nto send her a clear direct signal to her? why not just ask her out on a real date instead? worst case scenario 'oh sorry im not interested' and your life is the same as it was before.
>>
>>17285831
Actually I feel like an asshole by always starting a conversation and doing all the work..you know so..
>>
>>17285859

>actually i feel like an asshole

so? that doesnt matter. my point still stands.

whats worse is you know shes shy, quiet, itnroverted and are still insisting its her job to guide you through the relationship.

even though its the mans job normally, let alone her.e i know it sucks, its not fair, men have to do all the work. but you know that masculine pride you get? you get it from doing this. from guiding a woman to you.

and trust me you feel awesome when you do it correctly so stop
>i feel like an asshole so...... you know so....

like that means anything and man the fuck up.
>>
>>17285868
Thanks I will try
>>
>>17285929

>ill try asking her out

dont. dont try. just do it. there is no 'kind of'. otherwise you end up like that as shole in the other thread who was like
>I KNOW SOMEONE WHO LIKES YOU IM SURE SOMEONE LIKES YOU

and then complaining that the girl wont take the hint and do all the work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.