[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't ever come here, so sorry if I break protocol. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bad day.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bad day.gif
1MB, 320x240px
I don't ever come here, so sorry if I break protocol.

My mom died a few months ago and other than the expected sadness I've handled it pretty well.

There is one problem though. A few years ago I lost my temper and said something mean to her. (I don't want to say what). She didn't cry or get upset, but I could tell that it hurt her.
Now, that's all I can think about. That look on her face when I hurt her feelings.

How do I learn to deal with this? She knew I loved her because I was able to tell her that, and show her by spending time with her in the hospital before she died. But I just can't stop thinking about that one time.

thanks.
>>
>>17283451
firstly bruv sorry about your loss.
secondly bruv she is probably reading this at the moment and seeing that you're obviously regretting what you said and didn't mean it and are apologetic. hindsight is a crazy thing but i'm sure she knows you didn't mean it
>>
Quit being a little FAGGOT and LIVE A GREAT LIFE like your MOTHER WOULD'VE WANTED YOU TO.
>>
File: th thanks bro.jpg (22KB, 212x292px) Image search: [Google]
th thanks bro.jpg
22KB, 212x292px
>>17283461
thanks man.

>>17283463
pic related
>>
Have you tried talking to her? I don't know if you believe in the afterlife or something, but it doesn't really matter for this. Just say out loud as if you were talking to her. When my father died, that's what I did and it helped me make peace with some things
>>
>>17283475
No I haven't, but I might have to do that. Thanks man.
>>
>>17283474
no problemo amigo

>>17283475
yes for sure try this. you never know what might come of it bruv
>>
>>17283461
How can she be reading it if she's dead?
>>
>>17283451
I'm a mom. Well my kids are little now but still I can tell you just one thing because this won't change no matter how old they will be.
No matter what they say I'll always love them. Sure it hurts hearing an "I hate you", but it's OK. I know they don't mean this. Even if, it's their right to hate us, as we were the ones to put them into this world. But as a parent you don't have the rights to be mad at them. It's your duty always to forgive and care for them. No matter what.
One day maybe you'll be a parent of your own. You'll very much understand then, that whatever happened she still loved and forgave you. In an instant.
>>
>>17284613
Thanks. I appreciate your kind words.
I'll try to keep telling myself that she knew I loved her and that she wasn't hurt by what I said.

Thank you.
OP.
>>
>>17283451
>A few years ago I lost my temper and said something mean to her. (I don't want to say what).
You told her you wanted to creampie her, didn't you?
>>
>>17283451
You had 2 years with her after that awful moment, during which I am sure you were nicer than you were at that moment. So she forgave you a long time ago.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.