[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i got REALLY BORED one day and browsed through a female friend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: FUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!.gif (147KB, 223x222px) Image search: [Google]
FUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!.gif
147KB, 223x222px
So i got REALLY BORED one day and browsed through a female friend's friends list on Facebook and noticed this cute girl. She's a 6.5-7/10 at least, likes anime, cosplays, the whole weeb package. Apparently she used to live in the same town as I did but moved close to Seattle. The best I can describe her is a shy Ramona Flowers. So I ask my friend to put in a good word for me and see if I could message her on facebook. She said she would do it and that we would make a cute couple. 2 days passed, nothing. I asked the friend for any luck and she says that the Ramona girl hasn't replied back and offered that I should email her. Should I wait a few more days before emailing her or just not do it, so I don't look like a thirsty mother fucker. If I do, I was going to send her a message like this, "Hi there! I'm a friend of blah blah, and i noticed you on your friends list. I noticed in your photos that you cosplay and go to Sakura con and Pax Prime. Going to Pax this year?..."
something like that.

help?
>>
>>17282666
Listen Satan.

There is no way you can spin this at this point without coming off stalker/weirdo. Take the hint.
>>
>>17282666
>Ramona Flowers
Oh boy.
>>
>>17282666
Isn't there a "recommended friends" list?
>>
The best you could do is use your stalker superpowers to find out where she might be at a given time and meet her 'by accident', and as a random stranger. It gives you a small window of chance at a good first impression. Do not mention Facebook, or your mutual friend, or that you've seen her photos or know who she is at all. Likewise, introducing yourself in the manner you describe, either by email or Facebook, will yield nothing but the establishment of yourself as a creepy guy to her.
>>
>>17282695
>use stalking to seem like a non stalker
WAT
>>
>>17282675
>there is no way you can spin this at this point

it kinda depends on how his friend worded the message, but yeah OP's idea does sound creepy

I would say she might just be shy or some shit and that's why she isn't responding to her friend (how close are they even by the way?) but she cosplays so that might not be the case

anyways, don't do what you said, especially since your friend has already sent the message. You'll look like a massive stalker and weirdo if she read your friend's message (which she will at some point) and even if she hadn't read it yet you would still be coming off as creepy

The only thing you can do is wait and see if she ever responds to your friend

Is she better friends with you or with her?
>>
>>17282709
the female friend and the ramona girl went to middle-high school together but haven't really talked much in the last two years. They don't hate each other or anything just got busy lives.
>>
"Hi there, I'm a friend of a friend! I just happened to be going through all of your photos, and...."

Yeah, I can see that going so well.

It would've been a better start to have played it off as though your friend was talking about her, and you thought she sounded interesting and thought it'd be cool to chat with her because interests.

I mean, that starts things neutrally.

As others have said, it's really going to depend on what your friend has said.
>>
"Hi there. I'm a friend of a friend and I think you're cute. How are you?"
Am I doing it right? I don't get out often.
>>
>>17282787
"Hey there, my name is X. You might not know me, I'm a friend of Y. I'd seen your profile picture on their page, and I thought you seemed like a pretty interesting person, so I wanted to get to know you a little better. Would you be interesting in chatting for a bit?"

It's neutral, diplomatic, and open. You aren't forcing her into anything, you aren't implying any other intent, you're merely expressing interest in getting to know her.

I think that this would be easier for her to respond to, as there's no real expectation being held. No commitment necessary, so to speak.

You start off too heavy, and you'll make the girl feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>17283016
Thanks that's actually really helpful
>>
Even though she's a weeb, idk man FB/online contact is always really weird to judge.

I'd say go for it, but get right to the point, ask to meet up for coffee or something, don't get your hopes up. Best of luck.
>>
>>17283016

Dude, I did this, and ended up in a 3 year relationship because of it. Give it a shot OP.
>>
>>17283376
Holy shit. Good for you man. OP give this go, who knows. Maybe you end up happy with a long lasting relationship like this anon or you get a one time awkward conversation.
>>
>>17283016
You cool anon
>>
I'll bite and give you what could help. I've been going to s-con for years. Did you plan on trying to meet her at the next convention? Seeing as that's far away from now, maybe she attends a different convention you could also attend?
If she goes every year, there has to be a common path she usually adheres to. You could possibly figure out where she likes to frequent. Artists alley? Exhibitors hall? I would try to get this info from a cool neutral friend and not any talkative types, due to possibility of being Cucked because of dumb bitches trying to ruin your game.
Honestly though, you fucked up when you asked someone else to put in a good word for you. Men Don't do that. If you want to check her out, you do it yourself and contact her yourself. You could have found a way to get her contact info. You are also ignoring the fact that the inbetween friend most likely had an opinion of you that you are seriously unaware of. She might not like you but pretends she does to keep peace. Instead of trying to hook you up like a pal, you got shit canned behind your back. Meaning she warned her instead.

I don't know you or any of your friends but this is what I think may of happened. You sound like you need to just work on yourself and put aside dating for now. Most women that are also weebs are touched in the head and have daddy issues anyways.

But you are most likely thirsty so you will ignore this and get rejected and ignored anyways.
>>
Well, that sounded pretty harsh actually. Sorry.

Look, just don't use other people. If you want a girl, go for her yourself, you know? Do what that other anon said with the neutral contact message. It could work.
>>
>>17282706
The idea is to use subterfuge, anon.
You don't come off as a creepy stalker if you're non-transparent in your stalking.
>>
>>17282666
>She's a 6.5-7/10 at least,

I'll be the judge of that. Post her pic nao
>>
>>17283935
Savage son
>>
>>17282695
But since anons friend has already mentioned him it will probably seem too weird to just be a coincidence
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.