[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yesterday my crush turned me down and told me that there is no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jfgjkflg.png (169KB, 629x1130px) Image search: [Google]
jfgjkflg.png
169KB, 629x1130px
yesterday my crush turned me down and told me that there is no chance of her liking me after she found out about my feelings for her when I didn't want her to yet. Oh well, I'm not one to dwell on failure

...then at around 11:25 she DMs me on Instagram and says "Goodnight! I'm sorry about any confusion today or in the past"

I just said "goodnight, sleep well" and actually went to bed (I had been up since 6) but as I fell asleep my phone vibrated and what showed up is pic related. I assume there was more but I didn't open it, I just took a screenshot of the notification, thought "what the fuck" and went to sleep.

In the morning I checked my DMs and all that was there was her saying "sleep well anon :)"

you can delete DMs on Instagram after you've sent them so I assume she did that.

Anyway I'm really bad at understanding girls. What do I do here? Yikes.
>>
>>17281430
Looks like you still got a chance to me
>>
>>17281430
She feels bad, and is just trying to smooth over the situation so that you don't hate her. She rejected you, so she's not into you. If a girl wants to be with a guy, then she'll be with him. This one wants to stay on friendly terms, but that's it.
>>
>>17281510
Or she wants him to do a better job at building attraction with her.

You know, like someone not a loser who understand women better than you naturally would think.
>>
>be me last year
>ask our friend I've been getting pretty close to
>she turns me down
>stop talking to her
>a few weeks later she says she misses me and wants a relationship

I'm pretty sure she likes me more than I like her now. Girls are weird, you still have a chance
>>
>>17281516
L o l. Getting turned down is getting turned down. If he chases her now after that, she's going to think he's a creep who can't take rejection well. He has to play it cool and go do his own shit now. If she wants him in the future, she'll chase after him.
>>
>>17281546
That was literally my point you nitwit.
>>
>>17281510

I personally think it is a variation of this. Call it damage control, I think we get the best gauge of a true persons motivations when they are under high stress situations (ie. holy shit this guy just told me he liked me.) I would be more inclined to believe her initial reaction over post reaction. Post reaction can be deceptive, masking intentions or smoothing over botched encounters.

I believe everyone always has a chance, and yes sir you still do. As long as you understand that women use the proverbial bone on a stick, dangling it in front of men, to think they have a chance at attaining it one day. They do this in an attempt to keep you around as a good friend :). Somebody to emotionally decompress to, while dating other men.

What I have found and what I will recommend to you is to cut all contact with this girl. As it stands now you are not going to get what you want from her (relationship) so what's the point of wasting your energy. it may seem foreign, but I have had better results cutting all ties, then in the future they were the ones to contact me, and the ones who didn't were the easiest ones to forget because they didn't see it my way to begin with. Good luck,
>>
>i kinda see myself liking you in the future
Kek
You are her 3rd option
1) the one she likes right now
2) someone she doesn't know but hopes she finds if 1 doesn't work
3) you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.