[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What clubs or spots on an American college campus am I more likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
What clubs or spots on an American college campus am I more likely to meet innocent girls? I'm pretty conservative and am against drugs, alcohol, and iffy about premarital sex.
I'm transferring to a relatively large college soon and I'd live to meet a girl I can really get along with but she needs to be drug free and a virgin.
Meeting girls casually obviously doesn't work that well so I wanted to know some better spots to meet girls.
>>
Fencing has lots of homely looking autistic girls, although maybe only 1 or 2 per club. Besides that, can't say, but you can often spot the vulnerable girls with no friends on the street, and you can try them out.
>>
>>17281395
College conservatives
>>
>>17281395
Fencing actually sounds fun, but I didn't think it was popular enough for a club?
>>
>>17281367

BYU
>>
>>17281367
Try a church.
>>
>>17281367
>big American college
>no drugs or alcohol
>virgin
>no sex
Good luck. If you're into ROTC and willing to commit I had a roommate from hell who was insanely Christian, conservative, anti drugs, close minded ect.. But also literally wore all men's clothes and was a 2/10. Maybe nerdy student body type shit. Idk though. Try religious schools
>>
>>17281475
I'm pretty sure out of like 30 thousand students I can find a few that fit the bill. I just want to know where I'm more likely to find them.
>>
Join social groups. That's how you meet people in college, especially if you're going to a big one. By joining these groups you might not click right away, but after a few weeks friendships will develop, and you'll have opportunities to do things with other people.

Join groups that are relevant to your interests. You say you're religious and conservative - pretty much every college has lots of Christian groups, as well as groups like the College Republicans. I can't say from experience since I'm honestly more of a liberal, but I hear that the girls in these Christian groups are often looking for partners to marry up - my Christian conservative roommate met his now-wife in one of these groups his freshman year. It's because they're from cultures where people marry young.
The other reason this is important is because if you want to be socially successful at a big school, you have to find "your people", and you do this by joining groups and activities relevant to your interests. If you don't join these groups, you'll just be lost in a sea of people all with different interests and world views. Sure, you'll make a friend here and there occasionally, but you won't have a friend group, and you won't have a pool of acquaintances to draw from. That only happens through joining groups.
>>
>>17281483
When you say groups do you pretty much mean clubs?
>>
>>17281499
Yeah. I'll be honest, I read the OP really quickly and interpreted the use of "club" to mean a night club, which is of course the LAST place you should be looking for girls, especially conservative Christian ones.

But anyway, focus on your interests. Religious-focused ones can be a good place from my understanding. I met a lot of cool people in politically-oriented groups.

You might also want to consider something where you can shine. For example, if you're a good musician, consider an arts activity where you can show off. The higher on the social totem pole you are, the more successful you'll be romantically.
Also, be open to different types of girls. I can understand you wanting to stick to girls who aren't slutty, but I'd recommend not worrying too much about political affiliation - the truth is, most people aren't that invested in politics. Even if the girl is liberal, she probably just grew up that way and doesn't think about it that much, so it won't be a problem if you're conservative. And if she doesn't care about being a liberal, it probably won't be an issue for you because she just won't be interested enough to bring it up.
>>
>>17281475
>close minded because she was anti-drugs and sex

You sound like a nice person
>>
>>17281511
Ya I meant things like archery clubs or art clubs which I like. I don't really care if she considers herself liberal either as long as we agree on personal things. Politics isn't a big problem.
>>
>>17281527
It's good that you're already planning to join those clubs. I recommend joining as soon as the semester starts, so that you're starting at the same time as a bunch of other people.
I also recommend joining a bunch of groups at first, because you're not going to click with all of them. Go to a few meetings of anything you think you might like, then figure out which ones you want to continue with and which ones you want to drop. Consider investing yourself deeply in 2 or 3 of them
>>
>>17281551
What exactly do you mean by groups? Like friend circles?
>>
>>17281561
When I say groups I mean extracurriculars. You could think of them as clubs, but not all of them fit the strict definition. Most college websites have listings
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.