[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>agrees to second date >Tells me when she's free,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>agrees to second date
>Tells me when she's free, I volunteer a place
>says yes
>no confirmation text in 2 days
>Date is scheduled 8 hours from now

She's going to flake. I know she is, the signs are there. I have a short window of time before she sends the inevitable "lol sorry I just remembered I'm autistic and can't go" text.

I do not want this smug bitch to get the last laugh- is there anything specific I can text her within the next couple hours to cancel the date and leave her feeling rejected and stung instead of me?

>inb4 just live your life
>inb4 just b urself
>>
Allow it to happen, go have a nice day without her when she ain't on time. Give her 5-15min to respond and do something else
>>
File: chip_on_shoulder.jpg (22KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
chip_on_shoulder.jpg
22KB, 500x508px
You're neurotic. Get help. Why do you care about this stuff? Pic related, it's you
>>
If it will placate your autism just text her with some excuses as to why you can't go.
>>
>>17281199
>see a non-Chad guy with a shred of self-respect
>"who does this entitled manchild think he is let's ad hominem and shame him"
>"neurotic. Get help"

It's like a Brave New Word. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>17281187
Don't reply. Don't look for her. If she's interested she'll look for you. If she does not, move on. If she does and want to reschedule, let her pick date and place.
>>
How about acting like an adult, text/call her and say "hey, just wanted to check to see if we're still on for tonight. I'm off to have a look at that new exhibition at [art gallery] if you want to catch me early, otherwise I'll be ready for [time you set].

If you know how to make plans for yourself, and actually go and live your life outcome-independant, her rejecting you will just mean that you free up time in your schedule and be a good thing.
>>
>>17281230
how do i get a girlfriend? im so lonely
>>
>>17281187
Why do you care about "last laugh"? Are you insecure as fuck? Don't let other people control YOUR emotions. It's your mind, only you should have power over it. Also this whole pessimistic, anxious, bullshittery gives bad vibes and people will avoid you for it. You're a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>17281231
Just follow the advice I already gave you in the thread about polyamory.
>>
>>17281575
Ok I'm not an Autist terminator with no emotions.

It's such bullshit when people keep telling men "don't let her thoughts control you bruh don't give a fuck lol"

Like seriously? You try to attract somebody. You're going to be bummed out if they reject you. It's completely natural. It's completely natural to CARE ABOUT WHAT THE PERSON THINKS IF YOU'RE TRYING TO ATTRACT THEM holy shit.

Naw brah DGAF b stoic n b urself

And the moment men show any emotion everything goes south cause of being a "whining beta man up you shit"

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>17281187
>'hey anonette are we still for tonight?'

Stop being such an autismo.
>>
>>17281648
>agrees to second date
>Tells me when she's free, I volunteer a place
>says yes
How has she rejected you, asshole?
With this sorry excuse for an attitude you deserve to be rejected. Just fucking do what I told you and text her to confirm.
>>
>>17281800

Not him. But I've had 3 confirmed dates in the past, and none of them showed. Just like his thing. We talked about it, she said she was all for it. Scheduled a time and place to meet. And then never texted back. it's such shit. 1 girl I was even texting with for 2 weeks. And we had a ton in common. she texted me the day after saying "oh I'm sorry, I forgot we were suppose to meet!! I was out with friends". Such a bullshit excuse.
>>
>>17281814
Yeah girls do shit like this and get away with murder.

Then when guys rightfully get pissed they throw this whole entitled bitter virgin shit in your face, then say feelz shit about not wanting to be mean.

Like it's plain as day that women have too much social power and it's doing way more harm than good. Only a war or a major major disaster/event is going to reset things to normal, we're gonna keep seeing bullshit like this for years if the status quo isn't changed.
>>
>>17281842

Yeah it's bullshit. Why agree to go on a date if you don't want to? It pisses me off so much. Literally I am done with girls. 3 times in a row, I'm fucking done
>>
... why didn't you confirm like 12-24 hrs prior? If she didn't reply that means it's off.
>>
>>17281187
just go so far away now that its implied you forgot or didnt give a fuck.

or just say
>hey, gotta cancel, going with Stacey to red lobster

or get on a plane and when she texts to cancel be like "what? oh i forgot, im in orlando right now being awesome
>>
>>17281910
Maybe I could be your "girl"friend anon~
>>
>>17282111

what?
>>
>>17281814
>>17281842
>>17281910
Yeah it's bullshit, but it's nothing to throw a fit over, that's why you text/call to confirm earlier in the day. For all you know she broke her leg or her father suddenly passed away, and going for drinks with someone she just met might just be outside of her priorities, and slipped her mind for good reasons. I know it's far-fetched and that most girls who flake don't have an excuse, but still, how awful and entitled would you feel if she actually did have a good excuse?

Thing is, if women do this over and over again, you might want to check your game and look for ways of giving a better impression so you make sure she's actually excited to see you. The way you are seems like you think of going on dates with women as some sort of prize you've won and you complain about the celebrity sponsor not being able to show up for the ceremony.

>be me last Thursday
>Facebook 'friend suggests' a woman I haven't seen before
>I go why not and friend request her
>mfw she accepts
>I text game her during weekend
>be me Monday
>SHE asks me out for drinks for next night
>I tell her I'll write her following day when I know what time I can make it
>I write her five hours before
>we meet for 5 1/2 hours getting to know each other
>want to meet again

It's not hard when you know what women actually want from a man
>>
>>17282213

But why the fuck do they agree to a date and meet up if they dont want to go??
>>
>>17282213
I'm not understanding the point of your story. So you went out with a girl once, she seems interested in going out again, but you haven't actually gone any follow-up dates.

How is that not the exact situation OP and others are describing in which they've been flaked on?

None of it means shit until you fuck or talk about being exclusive (if you're in it for a relationship).
>>
>>17282213
>It's not hard when you know what women actually want from a man

You sound really young.
>>
>>17282257

Women really want to be raped and controlled by aloha masculine men. There's your fucking answer. Society has put in restraints so it's very hard to do so legally unless you're a Chad.

"Lol nobody knows the mystery of the nature of women look at me I'm so mature" - you.

Fuck off.
>>
>>17281231
>>17281187
Just b yourself
>>
>>17282294
>Women really want to be raped and controlled by aloha masculine men.

We've got a real Woman Whisperer here.
>>
>>17282213
what the fuck do they want! jesus
>>
its ok bruh op. i got stood up x2 by some chic i ws to autistic to give her a second chance. get this shit. first excuse she said her brother was in remissions and second she try to pull a fast one and told hour of she took up work hours. so i told her bitch ass "your prolly a catfish and fuck off" but it was funny shed give bland responses and compliment a llot and nothing too much in detail expecially bout herseld shed take hours or day to respond and always play it off as work or friends when shes dumb enough to find out i stumbled accrosss her account and saw the truth. if any woman you bruhs meet are like this AVOID like the fucking plague.
>>
>>17281230
Do this OP, best advice in the thread.
>>
>>17281231
Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive
>>
>>17282234
Probably you were plan b if Chad was a no go.
>>
>>17281187
Do nothing. Show up, have your own awesome time and cut contact with her and find a new girl.
>>
>>17282531

wow. Women are shit
>>
Always send a confirmation text, or even better, call her, on the day of the date. "Hi, I'm really looking forward to our date tonight, see you there!" or something similar.

That won't guarantee she will not flake obviously. Girls are flaky by nature. But it's just something you have to live with unfortunately.
>>
Wow, men are idiots
>>
>>17282576
At least we're not women.
>>
>>17282595
Butthurt man detected
>>
>>17281187
If she flakes just don't respond why bother more of your time with her?
>>
>>17281187
if she still texts you a lot in between its a yes, if she doesnt its a no.
>>
File: Jigglywut.png (114KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
Jigglywut.png
114KB, 368x298px
>>17282576
>men are idiots for having something done to them that is out of their control
>>
>>17282616
Ignore her. You can't beat a woman in an argument cause men use logic women use fees. They only respond to physical force aka a slap to the face or rape if you're Muslim
>>
>>17281187
just move on
>>
>>17282599
>we're

no shit
>>
>>17281230
>art gallery

As a neurotypical with a partner, house, and two kids, I must say you should not say this. Literally anything else.

The idea is right, but not the >art gallery.
>>
So OP, DID SHE FLAKE?????
>>
>>17282234
The need to please the man or else he'll just keep trying or get abusive. Trying to stay polite.
>>
>all girls flake

Can we talk about all the guys that flaked on me? :'(
>>
>>17282922
What?
>>
>>17283035
Yeah she flaked, i didn't say anything and neither did she, I just didn't go and did front squats instead
>>
>>17283063
Good for you. Never talk to her again.
>>
>>17283043

>keep trying or get abusive

What? If I ask a girl on a date, and she says that she doesn't really feel it or isn't interested. Then that's the end of it.
>>
>>17283090
Typical male response. Not all men are like you, special snowflake.
>>
>>17283096
kill yourself
>>
It hurts man, I feel you.

Women don't want to OUTRIGHT hurt your feelings so they'll make excuses to cancel plans. It's best to just look elsewhere for now my man. Keep your head up buddy.
>>
>>17283120
Let's date.
>>
>>17283126
Let's buck grl. U wanna buk? Let's buck
>>
File: 120520631-565x418_2.jpg (22KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
120520631-565x418_2.jpg
22KB, 640x430px
Okay here's what you do.

If she texts you flaking out like an hour before, no matter the excuse "I'm sick," whatever, you text her back

>sure thing flakey mcflakeson

Then she will probably send you a flurry of texts trying to explain. Now you lock in a new time.

If she flakes again, send her pic related.
>>
>>17283096

>generalises men
>debunks that generalisation a few letters later

How does it feel to a fucking idiot?
>>
>>17283063
How do you know she isn't sitting around thinking exactly the same shit about you?
>>
>>17283139

>giving her a second chance
If she doesn't have the decency to at least give a few hours warning then she's not worth the time.
>>
>>17283063

>I didn't go
>She totally didn't rock up

Dude what? What if she's sitting there waiting for you?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.