[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a math student and I met a genomic science student on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm a math student and I met a genomic science student on saturday during a class.
I've heard of her before and I saw her once before on a party but I was way too drunk to speak to her, the point is that we spoke a bit and boi she got me, I've been thinking of her ever since.
But I have a problem: She is wayyy to smart (Went to IMO and EGMO) and she only dated other really smart people and I have no clue how to speak and how to date her and also she is two years older.
help I'm desperate, the only thing I think about is her
>>
>>17280184
is that pic real
>>
>>17280195
yeah
>>
shameless selfbump
>>
>>17280184
The fact that you're studying math gives you automatic smartness points. She might have a higher IQ, but you're better at math than her, and that's Alpha as fuck. Math is way harder than any subset of biology, even genmics, so take pride in what you do. Most people can't. So let that give you confidence. She will think it's sexy.
>>
>>17280288
maybe the way I wrote it was misleading but she was, in fact, the one giving the workshop
>>
>>17280354
she also went to some international math contests, im just straight fucked
>>
>>17280366
Who cares how smart she is, man. You're already smart by virtue of the fact that you can at least manage a math major. My original point stands that most people don't have what it takes to study math like that. So, already you are in the same intellectual playing field as her. If you were like an art major or something, then it might be a different story...So yeah, she might be smarter than you, but that doesn't rule you out. Don't let the fear of rejection preclude what could turn out to be an amazing match. Forget about her past. Talk to her as a person, not as an academic. Get to know the real her, and connect on that. Love isn't formed based on IQ points. You have a solid chance, man. Go for it.
>>
Worry about whether you're smart enough _after_ you get her in a relationship. The way you're going, you're giving up before you've even started. You haven't been shot down yet.
>>
>>17280184
Ok one thing is for sure. DO NOT TELL HER HOW SMART SHE IS. DON'T DO THAT.
You want to fool her into thinking you're smart. The moment you tell her how smart she is she will immediately tune you out of her life. It's like how really attractive people are constantly told by people how attractive they are. They know. And they don't need the millionth person that day telling them how attractive they are.
Do not even for the slightest moment show weakness. Confidence = Sexiness. Smart people will eat you up and swallow your pathetic shit stain of a life.
You have to make the first step, get to know her. Make yourself look presentable. SMELL GOOD. IF YOU DON'T SMELL GOOD THEN FORGET IT. And don't act like a fool. It's one thing to be funny, but another thing to be a complete idiot.

Did I also say Confidence = Sexiness? I need to emphasize that more.
>>
File: oh anon how you make me smile.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
oh anon how you make me smile.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>17280288
>this post
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.