[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, serious advice needed. I'm a guy who a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: flower.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
flower.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
Hey guys, serious advice needed. I'm a guy who a little stoned right now so please understand things that may not make sense. i have my prom tomorrow. I have a date and had it planned for about 3 months. The girl im going with is kinda cute, maybe a 6/10. I am not putting myself above anyone (Im not atrractive as so i think). Ive suspected her of being a lesbian (FYI I DONT CARE IF SHES GAY I AM A SUPPORTER OF THE LGBT COMMUNITY) and didnt really think much of it. She then told me she was gay about a month ago. Again i dont really care she my date, shes not a butch type girl so i didnt care. The day before prom i find out shes wearing a tux to prom. I understand its just clothing but really? I just dont want to be the only guy with the butch lesbian date. Am i being overdramatic?
>>
>Am i being overdramatic?
Yes. Prom is overrated.
>>
>>17279505

... Why date a lesbian though?
If you wanted a real date in a real dress, you should have cancelled plans with her and taken a straight girl.
As it is, you're taking a friend to the prom. Deal with it. She can wear whatever she wants.
>>
You should just wear a dress anon stop being a drama queen
>>
First thing there's really nothing to do prom is tomorrow so I doubt there will be some solution
Second tell her. She may understand or just ask her if she can wear a dress
But if she wears a suit what's the problem she's not your date amyways
>>
>>17279514
This.

Be the hero we need, OP.
>>
File: 1446449727936s.jpg (6KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1446449727936s.jpg
6KB, 250x214px
>>17279505
>The day before prom i find out shes wearing a tux to prom.
>I just dont want to be the only guy with the butch lesbian date.
Yeah, you're fucked mate. Proper fucked. You're about to loose any and all respect that anyone in the school had for you prior to this and people will never ever grow tired of mocking you about this.
>>
>>17279505
My dude, it's prom. The day you will not give a shit about any of this will come in a few blinks of an eye. Just have a good time with your friend, and do drunk teenager shit together. That's the stuff you'll remember, not whether or not your date is wearing something unusual.

If anything it'll make you look brave and accepting as long as you're not a complete insecure bitch about it.
>>
>>17279505
You'll get brownie points for being so progressive. It'll pay off later, ignore the haters.
>>
You're cornered op. If you take back your offer you are a hater and look like you are homophobic. qould probably be better to play it cool and be friendly
>>
>>17279505
Stop being a little bitch and go with her. God you make it sound like the biggest deal in the world. Bitch it's prom, not the met gala. By the way shave your fucking face.
>>
>>17279505
Yes you are. Now you have 3 options:

1) Roll with it and go along with her to the prom as a platonic friend.
2) Ditch for another date.
3) Don't go at all - tell her you have a family-related event or something.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.