[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna get drunk and meet people today but all my friends are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vzg.jpg (75KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
vzg.jpg
75KB, 500x398px
i wanna get drunk and meet people today but all my friends are gone

how do you meet people while drinking

i live in a big city. is it just a matter of going to a bar.
>>
don't get too drunk
>>
>>17278628
yeah but the kind of people you meet will obviously be determined by the clientele.

shitty bars = shitty people, typically. most crap degenerates flock to bars to begin with.
>>
>>17278638
i dont plan on having more than 3-6 beers
>>
>>17278628

pretty much yeah. though as a single dude it might be hard to just meet people at a bar. some are friendly but in my experience people only really want to meet someone new if they are either old or gay. if ur looking for peers i doubt you'll go to a bar finding someone willing to make a new friend unfortunately.

if you dont mind old people though you can go to any not too wild bar and live it up.

though if you want to go flirt with ladies its easier to worm your way into a group when thats your obvious motive in my experience. for some reason people find it weird if you just wanna hang out
>>
>>17278646
i can be pretty gay but im not really looking to fuck and in my experience gay guys are usually trying really hard to get laid.

i basically just want to drink with people.
>>
>>17278657

try a gay bar anyway. i mean im pretty fuckable but gay bars have become way more social than hook up (At least here in los angeles). i find it harder to pick up at a bar than anywhere else (though its certainly way more rewarding).

the kind of guy that hooks up at the bar is the kind that hooks up at the very end, so you'll have a night of fun then can just leave em with blue balls.
>>
>>17278639
Not necessarily.

If you walk in and see either all black people OR all bikers---that's a shitty bar.

Anything in between is fine.
>>
>>17278673
>so you'll have a night of fun then can just leave em with blue balls.

that seems kinda mean. i'll give it a shot anyway.
>>
>>17278825

its not your fault if someone else is thirty. im not saying lead them all but to be honest why is the person turning down someone expected to be the blunt one.

someone will come up to you (or me) and flirt with us all night, but never directly state any intentions. if we state 'sorry im not interested in sex' they call us a cunt for assuming and leave. yet they also get mad if we turn em down later cuz we wated their time.

you cant win with them, and since they are the ones approaching us its not our fault. plus if they're actually having a good time they wont mind just hanging out.
>>
Step 1: Go to bar
Step 2: Sit down
Step 3: Order beer
Step 4: Turn to guy left of you, say, "Hey what's up?"
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit

Not that hard. Literally exactly what it do on a regular basis. Heck I met two new drinking buddies last Saturday doing exactly that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.