[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice, I have herpes and I didn't tell this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (147KB, 450x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 450x598px
I need advice, I have herpes and I didn't tell this girl I was fucking because the pussy was good and I wanted to hit. But now we're dating and I don't know what to tell her when her symptoms start to show. I'm thinking about lying and saying I didn't know I had it. Someone please help
>>
Welp, you're an asshole.

>I'm thinking about lying and saying I didn't know I had it.
Why do you give a fuck what advice you get, we both know you're just going to do this anyway. If you were a remotely moral person you wouldn't be in this situation.

Obviously you should tell her and accept the consequences like a man, but that's not going to happen, is it?
>>
>>17276958

A good amount of people exist who don't think/know they could possibly have herpes. It's ridiculously easily transmittable, and in many cases, doesn't show symptoms.

The stigma behind it is greater than the actual effect.

I ultimately think it's a good thing to disclose, but not saying anything is probably par for the course.
>>
>>17277044
/thread
>>
>>17276958
Hope she has some Chad friends who she infects and they trace it back to you and you get lynched. Seriously fucking kill yourself.

Tell the girl asap so she can ditch you.
>>
Herpes actually is carried by almost every person that he had a sexual interaction it just effects people differently the reason that people think of it as this horrible disease is because the media made it out that way really herpes is just irritated or even dry skin and she probably won't notice anything, herpes was meant to be just a fake bombshell claim made by magazines but it soon got blown out of proportion is now viewed as a permeant genital disease
>>
>>17277077
"NOT A BIG DEAL?!? ITS A HORRIBLE UNSIGHTLY DISEASE AND IT LASTS FOR LIFE!!!!" ~Stewie Griffin
>>
>>17277123
Is Stewie the talking baby?
>>
>>17277126
yea. he got herpes from brian when they swapped blood. brian didnt tell him and stewie got pissed.
>>
If you have any kind of backbone. You'll tell her you knew.
>>
>>17277123
>>
>>17276958
tell her she gave it to you and accuse her of fucking around until she submits

obvi
>>
>>17276958
hahaha OP you asshole cuck fag
>>
>>17276958
Your mother must be so proud.

You do know you could be prosecuted for assault, don't you?
>>
File: 1455057142272.jpg (52KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1455057142272.jpg
52KB, 583x583px
If all she does is dump you, consider yourself lucky.

She has grounds for a lawsuit.
>>
genital herpes or cold sores/oral herpes?

Cold sores don't need to be disclosed obviously because it's not an STD, but not disclosing that you have genital herpes and knowingly passing them on is probably illegal in your state and you can be sued by the girl (she will likely win given what you have stated here).

think very carefully about what you're going to tell her.
>>
>>17276958
This one's easy OP. All you have to do is hope and pray that she has an outbreak before you do. Then you blow up at her, claiming that she gave you the herps.
>>
>>17276958
You're not very smart, are you?
>>
>>17277077
It's actually not that easy to transmit. There's something like a 3-4% chance of a woman giving it to a man, and 10% for a man to a woman. I mean, not great odds but I certainly wouldn't call that "ridiculously easy."

Anyways OP, I've been the girl in your scenario. You're a fucking asshole. This will affect her for the rest of her life. There's still a chance she doesn't have it and you need to stop so she can find out. People will still sleep with you knowing you have hsv. Not everyone will, but at least give them a chance to make an informed decision. You are the scum of the earth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.