[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey people, first time posting on /adv/ I'm with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Witchery-High-Winter.jpg (174KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Witchery-High-Winter.jpg
174KB, 768x1024px
Hey people, first time posting on /adv/

I'm with a girl for about 3 years now, living at her place. She loves me more than I do, here are the reasons:
1) I don't think she's really pretty now, I always stare at other girls at the street who are more beautiful and miss the opportunity to talk with whoever I want, to hangout with whoever I want
2) She gained weight after a year of relationship, she has gym membership for last two years but never goes there. I can't fucking stand cellulite and she has it, also a flat ass. We've been talking about this and she was promising me for two years now that she will lose weight but nothing changed and I guess it will not. We had something like a small fight, she told: "I don't want to go to the gym, I'm not in the mood. If you don't like something go find someone else". Should I?
3) She's not interested in anything, all she does is scrolling social networks, buying shitty clothes, just doing nothing. I've always came up with some ideas: wanted to help her to learn foreign language, wanted to learn to code together, wanted to teach her to write music. She doesn't want anything.

Now after we both have finished university, we thought about moving to bigger city for work.She doens't know anything useful and has no valuable skills to get a good job. But I don't want her to go with me. I don't feel attracted, I don't want to have sex with her. I don't want her to be with my anymore I guess. I'm I a bad person for keeping this relationship alive? Thank you.

picrandom
>>
>I don't want her to be with me anymore I guess

Judging by everything you're saying you're 100% not fully in love with this girl and that sentence alone should be incentive to end it.
Sit her down, honesty is the only way.
>>
Do you even lift bro?
The reason I ask is because maybe if she saw you become fit (assuming you're not) she would feel bad about herself and want to work out too (also assuming that her working out would fix your attraction issue).
>>
I wouldn't say you're a bad person, you're just a person. People get "stuck" in shitty relationships all the time. You've realized there's an issue and there's probably no fixing it. Stop wasting both of your time and just end it. You'll both be happier in the long run.
>>
>>17276354
I just can't do this, I feel pity for her. I think the only way it could work if I just spit it out in a fight or something.
>>17276363
I do actually, not much but I do for a last year, got myself a pullup bar, a set of dumbbells. Not a massive visible progress but still a lot for me. I told her to work out at home, together, she doesn't want it.
>>17276368
Man but she is full of hopes right now, thinks that we'll be together for a long time. I'm fucked, I'm a pussy.

Also, every male person in her family is so fucking ugly, I can't imagine having a kid like this.
>>
>>17276382
Do you know how she feels about the relationship? Is she 100% head over heels for you or do you think there's stuff she could possibly be annoyed at also?
If you drag this on and on both of your lives will go stagnant - who knows, maybe she needs a break up to kick start her own life again.
>>
>>17276382
You're clearly not happy with the relationship and this problem will only get worse the longer you let it go on. Sometimes the right thing to do is hard and hurts people, but it will be better for you (and probably her). The last thing you want is to accidentally knock up this woman and then have her have you by the balls.
>>
>>17276403
I guess she doesn't knows that I'm so upset and things everything if pretty much okay. I'm sure there are things she hates in me, eg I don't really like going outside (mainly because of her looks), I hate when she touches me a lot and she notices this.

We didn't had sex in about 2 months, she's not giving to fuck her ass now, but she did earlier, she's not down for 3somes also. I just want to have fun.
>>
>>17276461
>accidentally knock up this woman and then have her have you by the balls
Is knock up means to accidantaly make her pregnant? She had a couple period delays, was so fucking scared man. I won't have sex with her anymore, thanks.
>>
Learn to code together? Wtf is that? Why don't YOU learn to code or a new language and let her go shop. Worry about yourself more than her every minute. You should be able to not rely on her so much for entertainment. Sounds like this isn't what you want and she doesn't feel like doing what you want either. You said you wanted to talk to those other prettier girls so dump her and go talk to them. You both deserve other people.
>>
>>17276539
I do code, but I'd want to do it better. I've wanted to teach her something, so she doesnt have to go and sell clothing after university. I'm not relying on her at all, I make good money (also, she never had a job). Everything she's doing is scrolling through catalogs. She often doens't even cook when I ask, even I'm making all of the money and she's not working. I tried to tell her to at least eat healthy (I do), she just doesnt give a shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.